BOWLING - THIS FRIDAY!!

L_G

Following the success of our last Bowling night your Supporter's Trust has decided to repeat this event.  A family night which the kids in particular loved. (Especially meeting the players)

Rollerbowl - Friday 11th May (night before our last home game of the season) 7pm

Only £5 per head for two games (which is a very special deal)  Hopefully, as before we will have a few players along to join in, but be gentle with them as they have a game the next day.  :015: :015: :015:

You should be able to pay on the night, but it would be useful if we have an idea of numbers so that we can give rollerbowl an idea of how many lanes we need.

Raffle on the night with proceeds to Highland March 5 which kicks off the following day. Donations for the raffle would be much appreciated. 

To book your place or to arrange to have a raffle prize collected, can you contact myself, Maimie or Mrs PB by PM or leave a message here.

Thank you

Clacher - this is a must for you.  :021: :021: :024:

Glad you can make it.  At least you know in advance what you are doing that week.  :015:

Hoping some more of the Highland March crew will be in attendance.  Give us a chance to give them a bit of a send of.

i can be positive about this you know lg!

the trust is demonstrating that it can organise events for all the demographic/economic groups who follow ict and havent fallen into the trap many supporters trusts have (save our staggies most notably but falkirk are guilty) of milking the same sponsors/local businessman crowd over and over.  events like these also raise awareness of what the trust is ultimatley trying to achieve to fans who would otherwise never take an interest in events which could almost be percieved as being too formal, rollerbowl with ict players is far more approachable for the avverage punter.  events like these should secure the trusts long term success.

that was hard work  :012:

Congratulations on a positive post.  See it wasn't that difficult.  :015: :015: :015:

This doesn't even raise any money, but is solely an event which will raise awareness of the trust.  Membership forms will of course be available on the night.  :004: :004: :023:

Still doing the bigger things too though as these are where the money lies, but the Trust board do believe that there needs to be something for everyone and we are doing our best.  Watch out for details of the upcoming Trust update and forum evening which is in it's early planning stage.

As always, we are open to suggestions for  future events . 

The first bowling night was a great success and we are keen to make this one bigger and better.  If you have any kids who are ICT fans they will love it.  Get your names down straight away for what should be a good evening.

Wyness is banned from this event as we're scared of the effect a bowling ball might have on his shoulder.  :015:

2 x PB's, 2 x Gringos, 1 x Mad Referee and hopefully Lorna and her wee boy (lady from work).

She loved the pampering, the naggin to become a Caley fan has nearly worked

on her too! :015:  Leona on the other hand is completely untrainable! :015:

Yes Congratulation on your first post, hope it's the first of many.  It's painless really, the first one is the worst.  :015: :015:

You are on the list for the bowling, it's looking like being a busy night.

Wish i could be there but sadly I have a prior engagement with some alcoholic refreshment in sunny Alcudia and cant get out of it :003:

Do all those trust events mean the denise of the Supporters Club? Seems they've become inactive now and I ask myself is the membership justified.

Supporter's club is still running.  I believe that the supporter's club members wish to keep the supporter's club running.  The member's club, however voted to join the Trust and disband the old member's club.  This was a very different scenario though as it was a closed shop and could no longer recruit new members.  It is thanks to the members club that the Supporter's Trust now have a 12% voting right within the football club.

So it is a personal choice whether to be a member of both or to choose 1 or the other.

Great response so far, already more than last time.  Numbers around the 50 mark which is fantastic and the club are also taking names for us now too.  The more the merrier though.

hiya toots

aye pit me doon fur 1 place please....

i shall be dandering up oan ra train oan the friday night and sloping off on the sunday.

mrs pauliebee.... have ye moved country or just ignoring the pink texts?  :rotflmao: 

mon the caley nights oot!

Buffy x

hiya toots

aye pit me doon fur 1 place please....

i shall be dandering up oan ra train oan the friday night and sloping off on the sunday.

mrs pauliebee.... have ye moved country or just ignoring the pink texts?  :rotflmao:   

mon the caley nights oot!

Buffy x

will buffy and the immortal one manage to find each other on the train.... :001:

jings mrs PB

aye im daein fine...mind you i havenae been in a bookies fur a while (ya hoolie leading me astray hehe)

are you and yer bidey-in still ok fur me camping oot in yer back garden oan the weekend of this soirree?

i assure ye ma tent isnae pink.... ;)

oooft last tuesday night was fandabidozi by ra way!

Buffy x