well thats me all booked up for this weekend in yer bonny city

train - check

bed and breakfast - check

bikini - check

list of players to knock over with a bowling ball - check

drinking money - check

to buy lots of sexy underwear from la senza - check

camera for touristy double decker bus - check

noo all i need are directions for ten pin bowling placey, time to meet up with the hoolies, and find oot if i can blag another freebie corporate for the game...  :rotflmao:

mon the sneck .. and the paaaars!

Buffy x

We're going for a 7pm start.  Where are you staying this time?  The bowling place is called Rollerbowl if you need to get a taxi.  Are you travelling alone or will there be more than one of you for bowling?

Keep in touch.

well thats me all booked up for this weekend in yer bonny city

train - check

bed and breakfast - check

bikini - check

list of players to knock over with a bowling ball - check

drinking money - check

to buy lots of sexy underwear from la senza - check

camera for touristy double decker bus - check

noo all i need are directions for ten pin bowling placey, time to meet up with the hoolies, and find oot if i can blag another freebie corporate for the game...  :rotflmao:

mon the sneck .. and the paaaars!

Buffy x

Here... dont forget the big box of Kleenex for 4.45 on Saturday - you will need it.

ola L_G_ (i will text ye soon tiddles)

im stayin at a bed and breakfast in Fairfield Road.

ive been to the bowling alley before, just cannae mind where it is.

and im just myself. again. :(

caley100... tch tch tch... mind the last game?  :rotflmao:

Buffy x

LOL 

carry-oot??? im no' that kinda lass.... its diet coke for me the whole way!  we'll leave the booze til later on thanks!!

as it turns oot, babe, im on the 8.57am train frae Inverkeithing...so wayyyyy too early for you auld yin ;)  :crazy07:

CaleyD... many many thanks. i shall text LG my b&b details and she can pass them on to you. cheers!

ps..... WHAT A GAME LAST NIGHT!!!!!!! pheweeeeee!  im cream crackered and nae voice!

Seeya all on Friday night and Saturday

Buffy x

great night had by one and all!  there were upwards of 60 there.

plenty players turned up too.  we tried to keep buffy away from them as it would seem that she had an ulteriar motive in mind when she was introduced to them - something to do with something going on tomorrow??? :004:

big thanks to all those involved in the organisation especially L_G and to those who donated raffle prizes. :clapping03: :clapping03:

good luck to the 2 mascot winners tomorrow Avie and Connor - enjoy your day! :021:

Tell you what...............that Buffy one bowls a mean ball..............every one, and I mean every one was right on the first pin, she is some dude. Has she been on telly? And IHE won the old gits trophy, large vodka for him. Big **** was just that............a big ****.........................I matched his ineptitude. Oh, mee, bend your knees mind. Young Sandy, get some lessons from yer olde man, yeah, rollerbowl sux :015:

Have you seen Bazza's hair yet............................keep yer eye on it tommozz.

Had great night. Thanks to Russell Duncan for joining our team and being a thoroughly nice guy.  Great to meet a few of you guys. Super family idea. How many SPLplayer join the fans for a relaxed social night ,,,,, Thanks boys.

Can I get my ball back please Missus?

Great night, great craic and very nearly a big hole in me wallet - thank god I hadn't been drinking or we may still be there bidding!!!

Big thank you to the Trust for everything, and they really pulled a corker with the Mascot Prizes...two very happy kids for tomorrow  :clapping03:

Plenty of pics taken by a few people and I'm sure they'll appear soon enough.  Remember we have the Photo Gallery section of the site where you are all welcome to upload your images of the evening.  If you need any help with it just holler - make it really loud though cause I'll be somewhere between Inverness and Paisley with the Highland Marchers  :blah01:

Great night.  Thanks to all the players who turned up in good numbers, Barry Wilson, Roy McBain, Graham Bayne, Ross Tokely, Russel Duncan, Ian Black, Michael Fraser and Rory McAllister. (Don't think I missed anyone)

Also a big thank you to rollerbowl for the good deal we got and to everyone who donated raffle prizes and bought tickets. Raffle raised a little over £100 for Highland March and the new signed away shirt was auctioned for £105 also proceeds to Highland March.

Hope the kids have a great day as mascots tomorrow, nice surprise for them.

Must say a big thank you too, to the club for their support.  They were very generous with their prizes and everyone who took part got a free ticket for tomorrows game.

Thanks also to all the other Supporter's Trust board members who attended and helped out..

The only puzzle we are left with is when do you think Johndo will return his bowling shoes, watch out for him at the game tomorrow in red and white shoes.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

aye, a great night!

My web hosting company's servers are being funny today but I've uploaded my photos there and the link will be here when they're behaving again. I would have put them in the gallery but there isn't an appropriate folder set up?

Anyway, here's our wee Pars fan with her number 1 target for the evening

Had a phone call from IHE this morning....  :015: :015: :015: he went back to the Fairways bar after the bowling, barman says ' how did ye enjoy the bowing tonight'  IHE  ' how did you know i was bowling?'    Yev still got the bowling shoes on ya fanny!!!!'    :015: :015: :015: :015:

Only him....    mind you the way he was dressed it didnt make a big difference.