Congratulations on New Club Record

STFU

The only way we could be in truly safe hands given our current predicament would be if we were owned by someone very rich, generous and possessing honourable intentions for ICT. I don’t know any of the Board or major shareholders but I’m pretty sure they would all jump at the chance to step aside and let someone else have a go. 

Are the current lot doing a good job? Mixed - clearly there are a lot of well documented problems and things that could/should have been done better.

On the plus side, we still exist, as a full time club, and have retained the youth setup. Any or all of those 3 core things could easily have gone since relegation, it’s clearly been a struggle to retain them, and it appears to be the case that directors have been putting their own cash in to maintain those things and pay the bills, something that they are not obliged to do.

Until I see evidence to the contrary, I am willing to believe that the people involved are doing their best for ICT under very difficult circumstances, but if there are people who could do better I’d love to see them step forward. 

Edited by Yngwie
  • Agree 3
  • Well Said 2

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

You need to consider the population living within reasonable travelling distance for a night out. 

I think lack of accommodation was a real factor as well as Skipinnish being on the same night. Not buying the has been argument many have offered though as obviously still selling out arenas 

2 hours ago, old caley girl said:

I think lack of accommodation was a real factor as well as Skipinnish being on the same night. Not buying the has been argument many have offered though as obviously still selling out arenas 

Location? Inverness probably just not big enough to be hosting these kind of events.

Also not really sure what a Skipinnish is but that may be your answer, if people are going along to that instead it might just explain there’s certainly a different culture up in the highlands.

Edited by ICTPAISLEY