Inverness Caledonian Thistle WFC

IBM

The last home  game of the season this Sunday when ICT welcome Dryburghgirls in the first of 3 split fixtures with the bottom half of the table.

Screenshot 2023-05-02 202800.png

Edited by IBM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • IBM changed the title to Inverness Caledonian Thistle WFC

After a fantastic opening day 4-1 win against Greenock Morton, ICTWFC
play their first home game of the new campaign as they face Ayr United WFC at Millburn Academy on Sunday, 12.30pm kick-off with supporters welcome! Manager Karen Mason spoke to ictfc.com ahead of the match this Sunday

3 hours ago, IBM said:

Ellie Anderson got the all important goal today that kept the 3 points in the Highlands.

371292982_802325701893826_5586007372499708072_n.jpg

370609379_802414755218254_6719899097696100883_n.jpg

Really entertaining, hard fought game. Daughter and I really enjoyed it. Certainly more than any mens games this season. 

Well done ladies. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fraz said:

Really entertaining, hard fought game. Daughter and I really enjoyed it. Certainly more than any mens games this season. 

Well done ladies. 

Might be better following them for a good game of football.  The best game I have seen this season was at the Clach Park on Tuesday night :ponder:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, IBM said:

Might be better following them for a good game of football.  The best game I have seen this season was at the Clach Park on Tuesday night :ponder:

Unfortunately I was working late that day. I will be up on Wednesday evening at Ferry Brae pitch to watch my daughter in ICT U14s Reds v ICT U14s Blues in the U14s Rachel McLaughlan League though. 

• tm4tj pinned this topic
  • IBM unpinned this topic