Inverness v Morton - Preview

tm4tj

8 minutes ago, STFU said:

Just listened to Dodds interview and it makes me really uncomfy.

First off, talk about being men etc. has no place in modern society, how about you just ask them to be footballers!!  If they want a demonstration on how to fight for results week in week out, may I suggest they head along and watch our women's team?  It also all seems to be about how older players didn't lead enough and young players were getting overwhelmed, the referee decisions, the phase of the moon and the colour of the grass.  At no point did he even consider that he might have got the tactics wrong.

I've stopped listening to his interviews, they should just play a recording of an old interview as nothing changes nor is he ever taken to task by anyone interviewing him. It's like they pat him on the back and re-assure him they won't ask any uncomfortable questions before they record it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Its good to see that it's now not only me that doubts Dudds' credentials, it took you long enough to realise I was right!

He talks about not wanting to roar at the younger players (it sounded that way to me in the interview but I could be misunderstanding him) but it is the only way they'll learn from their inept performances!

I get we have injuries but tbh that isn't an acceptable excuse because we are supposed to have "the best team in the league " yet they are performing badly so we can't have the best team!

OK, maybe not time to panic just yet as we're only 5 games in and only 6pts off top but I am getting sick fed up of these unacceptable performances, it's about time the players took a good look at themselves in the mirror!

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, STFU said:

I think you should buy them a mirror and have it put up on the dressing room door.  They'd have no option but to look at themselves then!

I didn't know how to end that sentence lol so I left it at that but I'm glad to see a sense of humour on here 🤣.

It's true though, some players do need to have a hard look at themselves and ask if they are performing to their capabilities!

• tm4tj unpinned this topic