Motherwell -V- Inverness CT - LC

tm4tj

State of our club perfectly summed up by the fact that Robbo is commentating on Radio Scotland tonight from the Ross County game.

I don't care where we are playing , against who or when but he should be nowhere else other than at our game regardless of his role.

• Agree 5

Shaw replaced by Boyd due to an injury.

That’s 8 injured now: Ram, Welsh, Walsh, Doran, Shaw, Oakley (we assume), Samuels and Sutherland. Plus Devine not fully fit. What’s going on?

Shaw had our only attempt on goal in the first half hour too. 

Edited by Robert

10 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

Robbo has been doing more punditry this season. I think it’s time for him to leave and we could use his wage elsewhere. We don’t need a sporting director FFS

It's about time certain people realised who paid their wages and that it's not the BBC

2 minutes ago, No Shin Guards said:

I say,

Dodds out. Jack Ross in. 

Eh what? 🧐 

Do you ever speak properly or are you just on here to stir things up again on a night when there may well be high emotions already!

For a club that can't afford to get rid of it's manager what makes you think we can afford Jack Ross as well?

• Thoughtful 1

Copied from BBC Sport app:

Motherwell are looking so comfortable in this League Cup tie. 

They are playing some lovely stuff, getting a lot of joy down either flanks. Debut boy Matt Penney looks like a valuable addition to the side and Kevin Van Veen, who's grabbed two goals, is also having a real influence on this game. 

Caley Thistle have offered very little so far. They've not been allowed to by a Motherwell side full of intent.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MrCaleyjag said:

Do you ever speak properly or are you just on here to stir things up again on a night when there may well be high emotions already!

For a club that can't afford to get rid of it's manager what makes you think we can afford Jack Ross as well?

I say,

No question mark in your first paragraph so I'm assuming your making a statement as opposed to asking a question. 

Jack Ross needs to rebuild his reputation as a good manager. We need to rebuild out reputation as a good club. A match made in heaven.

Eh what? 🧐 

• Facepalm 1
  • angry 1

Ok. I think I might have been slightly delusional this afternoon. It was a lovely sunny day, I’d had a good day at work. Both these things were as good as it got. 
Two penalties and an OG. That’s quite a collection. 

Something is going to have to change rapidly. That looks like a dispirited bunch of lads no matter what anyone says  - especially me  

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1

An own goal and two penalties. Have we self destructed?

Oh sorry, am I giving the Manager reasons to tell us it is not as bad as it clearly is?

We’ve had 59% possession so far but only one attempt on goal! Shocking.

Motherwell have only had seven attempts but have four goals.

Hyde on for Devine. 

Edited by Robert
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, IBM said:

What a terrible night for our 164 supporters at the game :sad:

They deserve all the plaudits. Hopefully a few Forum members amongst them who can tell us how bad we’ve been and whether there is any scope for optimism. 

• Agree 1

• IBM unfeatured and unpinned this topic