Off the Ball - Scott Gardiner

Yngwie

48 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

If finances are so bad why are we paying for a Sporting Director who would prefer to be a pundit than actually attend our games?

To get rid we'd probably have to pay, which we can't afford either.

I like Robbo but I agree with you. Since returning to work in his new role, I've no clue what he's actually done, for what I'm assuming is a hefty salary. Seems more interested in the Jambos and selling his book than ICT as far as I can see.

Maybe he's doing a power of work in the background. With our communication skills as a club we'd never know. 🤷‍♂️

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, Fraz said:

To get rid we'd probably have to pay, which we can't afford either.

I like Robbo but I agree with you. Since returning to work in his new role, I've no clue what he's actually done, for what I'm assuming is a hefty salary. Seems more interested in the Jambos and selling his book than ICT as far as I can see.

Maybe he's doing a power of work in the background. With our communication skills as a club we'd never know. 🤷‍♂️

One thing he has been instrumental in doing is securing the deal for the Academy Pitches for the ICT Women FC apart from that I 'think' he is involved with our signings we have made and the historical events of the Inverness clubs that has been in the local press.  I personally think he does a lot of work behind the scenes, but does he earn a living, and can the club afford his wages we don't know.

• Agree 1

Worrying to hear our CEO saying that the main reason we're keeping our head above water right now is because we're running extended lines of credit....i.e. debt.

With two of our main benefactors due to stand down from the board at the AGM it doesn't look at all good.