Cove Rangers away

tm4tj

On Sportsound Dodds indicated we won’t have Allardice and MacGregor for Tuesday which is a blow.

Carson to midfield, Duffy to right back and Ram starting would make sense, with Doran in the no 10 role.

I wonder how close Devine, Welsh and Samuels are to being ready to return and whether it is still the new year before we can expect to see Sutherland and Walsh. Seven injuries is a lot but seems to be a recurring issue for us.

Our squad depth seems pretty good to combat the injury list though (despite what we thought against Brechin a few weeks ago!). 

Edited by Robert

28 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Still, a clean sheet, some nice beers, 100% record this season for me, 6/6 👍

You will need to make an effort and come up for the game on Tuesday and go for 7/7 :wink:

• Agree 1

Dreadful game and a very poor attacking performance from us but with so many players out perhaps that was to be expected. Boyd did well to follow up and bag his goal from close range but apart from an effort in the second half from the same player and maybe Mckay I can't think of much we did of any note in that game.

Cove had a lot of the ball and created some decent looking chances at times but nothing too threatening. Ridgers had to make one or two good saves but was largely untroubled.

Appalling refereeing performance.

Highlight was Logan giving it big licks to a small handful of ICT fans after Cove "scored" only for the goal to be chalked off and him left to look a massive throbber. Pleasing. 

• Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

• tm4tj unpinned this topic