Lionel Nessi

Jaggernaut

Is it just a coincidence that our home form and the absence of the famed ICT mascot Lionel Nessi are connected. I may be wrong, but I can't recall him in attendance at any of our games this season. Where has he gone? He is our talisman, he's our 12th man, and the kids love him, they flock to him whenever he was out, doing his dance routines pre match. Has he gone the same way of the match day programme? Or is he hiding, like the raffle ticket sellers? Or has he been sold to a rival for an undisclosed fee? Or in our case for nothing! Or is it just another nail in the coffin of the 'so called' match day experience!

We had one of the most best club mascots, mixing one of the most famous iconic world football names with one of the world's most iconic myths, so my advice to ICT is, get Lionel Nessi back, and start winning at home again.

• Like 4

Things I miss:

1. Lionel Nessie
  2. Matchday Programme
  3. Matchday streaming
  4. Matchday audio commentary
  5. Fan communication
  6. An atmosphere
  7. Entertaining match twitter updates
  8. Social media that's informative without asking for money
  9. Decent manager & player interviews
  10. Being treated as if the club valued the fans and not just our wallets
  11. Player meet ups (other than sponsors night)
  12. The club that I used to enjoy following
  13. A social club that properly catered for fans
Edited by STFU
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Well Said 3

2 hours ago, CaleyHedgehog said:

SPOTTED!

Lional Nessie was spotted taking part in running The Daily Mile at Dalneigh Primary School this afternoon - maybe he could be on the subs bench, given the lack of fit players.

Yes, I saw him! Is he moonlighting? Or has he been transferred to Dalneigh without telling the supporters? We need answers from the club.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

has he been transferred to Dalneigh without telling the supporters? We need answers from the club.

He could do worse! There are some cracking footballers amongst the girls and boys at Dalneigh P.S. - ICT stars of the future perhaps.

On 10/22/2022 at 12:39 PM, Satan said:

Tbh I miss the match day programme much more.

Absolute travesty that we don't produce them anymore. 

Do the club even do online programmes?

Even go back to that magazine they use to do for a few seasons. Give us something. Won't be long till we use our phones for season tickets when they get rid of the season cards.

47 minutes ago, WYNESS101 said:

Even go back to that magazine they use to do for a few seasons. Give us something. Won't be long till we use our phones for season tickets when they get rid of the season cards.

If I remember correctly, Scott Gardiner said on a podcast that they could tell when the online program was accessed, and not enough people accessed them to justify to keep producing them.

57 minutes ago, WYNESS101 said:

What about the old sweetie rustlers who don't have a mobile phone :ohmy: 

On 10/29/2022 at 9:17 PM, Jaggernaut said:

If I remember correctly, Scott Gardiner said on a podcast that they could tell when the online program was accessed, and not enough people accessed them to justify to keep producing them.

He's told the Supporters Trust that as well and that the hard copy programmes are simply not economically viable.  The Trust is currently developing a draft survey about the matchday experience which we hope to discuss with the club in the near future.  The aim will be to issue this as a joint venture.  We hope to include a small section on matchday programs, and if there is a reasonable demand for their reintroduction, the Trust would certainly be happy to be involved in its production in order to provide the kind of content fans are looking for.

• Like 1
  • Thank You 1