Quarterly Update/ Q&A with Scot Gardiner Pod

RedCard

Get your Questions in for the CEO!

@TheICTPodcast, @ICTSupTrst, @section_94 & @ICTFC present a Q&A session with ICT Chief @ScotGardinerLF.

Get your Questions in to us, S94 or the Trust asap, we’ll do our best to ask them & maybe get you on pod on Wed night.

I have 3 points which I'd be interested to hear feedback on, feel free to word as you see fit.

• Given our position within the League structure and financial position, what benefit does having a DoF being to the club at this level and does it offer value for money. An explanation of the expectations and duties associated with the role demonstrating how its in the best interest of the club rather than investing the funds elsewhere would be appreciated.
  • The failed concert venture publicised during the summer, what exactly was the link to the club and how was the structure/premise of the venture planned that it would be of benefit both short and longterm. What can be drawn from the venture that indicates why it failed and lessons learned that can be introduced elsewhere in the club or future opportunities moving forwards. Finally what given this venture is the exposure left on the club including financial and reputation?
  • Again this season we have seen a relatively strong squad assembled which on paper should be competitive and one of the favorites to fight for the title or at least play-off spot. Unfortunately injuries have had effect, therefore are the club in a position to invest to strengthen further in January window? And ultimately how long will the level of current squad investment continue with our (every extending) tenure in the Championship, is it foreseen that there will be a point at which playing budgets are cut or is the level of investment deemed sustainable (play-off challenger level) as I assume we will not perform like other clubs and go with the over-investment (debt) gamble in the hope of achieving Premiership football?
  • Thank You 1
  • Well Said 1

41 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

I have suggested numerous things over the years, and nothing has changed, so I won't be participating with suggestions anymore. What I do now is, I come to the games, watch the game, go home and repeat.

You need to add in "hope for a win" :lol: