Dodds v Ridgers: conspiracy theory or a real issue?

Robert

We have speculated on recent events and what may, or may not, be happening off the pitch.

I won’t identify my source, but I’ve been told that Ridgers punched Dodds at half time in the Morton game.

The person who told me was convinced it was true, based on how he found out, but I obviously don’t know whether that is the case.

If it is, it is a major concern. I really hope it is not and the whole thing has been blown out of proportion. 

Edited by Robert

Whatever did happen in the dressing room should have stayed in the dressing room. Dodds was very unprofessional in his interview, he created the narrative and made all the supporters who heard it think, what went on in there?

In my opinion, I think Ridgers will be at ICT longer than Dodds will.

• Agree 3

32 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

Whatever did happen in the dressing room should have stayed in the dressing room. Dodds was very unprofessional in his interview, he created the narrative and made all the supporters who heard it think, what went on in there?

In my opinion, I think Ridgers will be at ICT longer than Dodds will.

I hope so!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I really hope it is untrue but comments from those who were at it or watched the stream of yesterday’s game are worrying if some players may not be giving 100%.

Being pedantic, if there may have been a case to answer, suspension during any investigation would have to be with pay (innocent until proven guilty) and it is very possible that the club followed anything through that needed followed through before the next match.

Personally, I think it’s just a case of Ridgers’ being felt to have had a dip in form but the way it was carried out in the Morton game, along with Dodds’ comments after the match, was very poor, and insulting to a player who has performed consistently well for us, gaining us many more points than he has cost us. 

Edited by Robert
  • Agree 3