Diddy or Doddy Cup

tm4tj

9 minutes ago, Robert said:

Mark Ridgers was on Radio Scotland tonight and confirmed he will be in the team on Saturday. He said he hopes to use it as a platform to regain his place.

In the introduction to the piece, the presenter said Mark had confirmed there had been a “disagreement” with Billy Dodds during the Morton game in which he was subbed.

I can’t but wonder if he will be moving on in January or the summer. I hope not, but if he is still here after January I’d guess his future with us will depend on whether Dodds is being retained for next season. 

If I was a betting girl my money is on Mark being at club when Dodds is long gone. 

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

24 minutes ago, old caley girl said:

If I was a betting girl my money is on Mark being at club when Dodds is long gone. 

And if I was a betting guy I would be copying your betting slip :wink: 

• Like 2

On 12/8/2022 at 7:51 PM, old caley girl said:

On 12/8/2022 at 8:18 PM, IBM said:

And if I was a betting guy I would be copying your betting slip :wink: 

Put my name on that slip too please

Ah well. Leaves us only 1 avenue this season left for a trophy. Given how ***** we are in the league, it appears the boost of silverware doesn't appeal.

Diddy cup or otherwise, winning and winning a trophy builds a confidence and mentality within the squad. Shame for the majority of our squad have never won or lifted a cup at Senior level in front of fans being denied by their employer.

• Like 1

Sounds like the team did themselves proud.  It was also a welcome change to hear the club's most qualified coach (and one of the most qualified in the country) giving meaningful and coherent comments to the media about how his players performed.  Can we get him every week please?  In the dugout as well as talking to the media 👍