Next manager

CaleyTennis

15 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

We may well be complaining if he isn’t awarded again this month ?!!

That would heavily depend on the next few games though as we've only a record showing 1 draw this month (although we are undefeated). Also as its a league award, the cup results don't count, so plenty work to do on that front. 

So let’s keep all our wrinkly bits firmly crossed for the next month and let’s have a regular apathy score to monitor any stabilisation, improvement or feckin damnation.

1 is totally decked off  to 10 being very confident regarding the seasons outcome.

At the moment I have rocketed to a 6 based on the Livi experience and the rumours about the future that I have gleamed 🥳

11 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

We will hear from them soon, when they ask us to buy early bird season tickets. It's the only time the club communicate with the supporters, when they want our money. 

The sad thing is thats so very true, but they will be in for a shock.  I've never spoken to so many season ticket holders that are just totally fed up.  Planning to give up on their season ticket at the end of the season.

There has never been such a disconnect between the club and fans.

When going to a home game is becoming a chore and the board seem to be oblivious to it all its time to consider doing something else on a Saturday!!!

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 2

This season is now a write off. There is no way the club can go into a new season under the current regime.  This club needs an urgent clean out and rethink. From Scot Gardiner down needs to be shown the door. They have had long enough to turn things around and the only turning we have managed is a complete freefall. Who do people see as the team to turn the fortunes of this club around and actually make football enjoyable to watch again in Inverness ?. In team I mean manager, coaches and someone at the helm of the club itself that can steer the club in the right direction.

• Well Said 1

Interesting thought that came up in conversation at work today.

Despite the fact any real hope of promotion has gone, the CEO/Board may not want to sack Dodds as they think we're unlikely to be relegated, and on the pitch dramas are distracting people from what's happening (or not happening) off the pitch.

8 hours ago, Bobby said:

I think Tremarco and Warren would be an ideal duo. Both coaching at Ross County but I'm sure they would be interested in the gig. 

Decent call. I'd add Draper and an experienced hand. Has Donald Park retired or is he still with the SFA?

13 hours ago, CaleyTennis said:

I know this may be risky but its worked in the past.

I'd appoint a rookie manager looking to become a manager for the first time if he has an experienced assistant with him.

Promote Mavis the tea lady with Wilson as assistant now he's been 2 years learning from a recognised MOTM winner?

On 2/22/2023 at 3:37 PM, Bobby said:

I think Tremarco and Warren would be an ideal duo. Both coaching at Ross County but I'm sure they would be interested in the gig. 

I didn’t realise Warren was coaching at County. He’s still playing for Clach and, when he signed for them, it was said he would be combining it with teaching PE.

Josh Meekings has been appointed Assistant Manager at Brora, but will continue as a player too.

If Dodds does depart in the summer, I would not be surprised if Robbo takes on the Manager position again.

Going with a rookie would be a risk but attracting anyone with experience will be tricky, which is why we’ve had Robbo and Dodds, as they live locally.

Someone like Tremarco or Warren coming in as Assistant, with a view to stepping up in a couple of years, would be good if we can attract the right Manager, but it’s a big if.

Edited by Robert
  • Agree 2

Some **** on pie and bovril has said that JAMES MCARTHUR is being lined up in a player/manager role for next season so that shows the type of morons that post on that forum!

Some on here seem to have a dislike for me but I'm not as moronic as anyone on that forum, no wonder I prefer this forum to there!

• Well Said 1
  • Funny 2