Merry Christmas

Robert

It’s been a tough year for us Caley Thistle fans, and there is discontent amongst the fans, and quite possibly the players too.

This forum gives us an outlet for our views and allows us to discuss and debate what is going on.

A massive thank you to Scotty, the mods and all involved in the site: we appreciate what you do.

We sadly lost Kingsmills recently, which poignantly reminds us that there are more important things than football.

A very Merry Christmas to all and, when it arrives, a Happy New Year (and hopefully one that enthuses us positively about our club and its future).

Have a great time all!

Cheers!

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

Merry Christmas to one and all. Whether I know you or not, whether I agree with you or not, the best wishes are the same. 

Having said that, I do want to take a moment to call out a few folk personally - TM4TJ especially. Without his straight talking editorial style and dedication the site would be a far lesser place. He does this diligently and without any help a lot of the time. Thank You !! Similarly, Gringo, IBM, MrCaleyJag  and ICTEWD who run various aspects of the site in the foreground or background. Also, the moderators - Mantis, Yngwie, & RiG who keep things running, keep spammers of our member list, and nudge folks back into line where needed, and finally those on our editorial team who contribute what they can, when they can. It takes quite a few people to keep things ticking over and we are blessed to have a great bunch doing so. 

Finally, as I take a moment to raise a glass to you all in celebration, I also want to remember those we have lost in 2022. On the site, as we know we lost Kingsmills and he will be sorely missed, and fondly remembered by most, even those who crossed swords with him from time to time. On a personal level, I also lost a dear friend, a dedicated ICT supporter, and my best man, who was definitely someone who fitted that title. I will raise an extra glass to you both.   

• Like 11

• tm4tj pinned this topic

Cheers Scotty. It's no easy churning out drivel after watching the dross we are being subject to at the moment. Broadfoot had it easy, the likes of which we may never see again in our lunch break.

My task has been made easier thanks to IBM & EWD who work behind the scenes on PotY and site stats inputting the data that gives us our up to date stats/info. I don't need to prompt anymore, it's usually done before my articles are complete. Thanks guys.

Oh, Merry Xmas and all that stuff. It's not for everyone. 

• Like 2

Merry Christmas and Seasons greetings to everyone one on this site, especially those who run it and maintain its high standards, and to all the contributers who make it what it is. We can but hope for a turnaround in our fortunes in 2023, starting with a win against Cove Rangers on the 2nd.

• Like 2

• tm4tj unpinned this topic