Apathy Monitoring Research Project

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

On 2/16/2023 at 6:55 AM, STFU said:

1 before and still 1 after.

This pattern of a run of painfully awful games followed by one entertaining one, and fan acceptance that it somehow means we're doing better than we are, is why we're in this mess and it needs to end.

I enjoyed the Livi result and maybe we can do something in the cup, but it doesn't undo all the shyte or give any hope for the league.

Dodds still needs to gtf, and Gardiner et al need to go with him.

🤷‍♂️

Immediately after the Hamilton drubbing I was probably off the scale, however, having slept on it and considered everything I'm back at 2.

Not quite 1 yet but we'll see what happens on Tuesday.

Another humping then and I'll be giving up all hope for this season.

(All hope for promotion, that is. Hope for avoidance of relegation is another story!)

As I am psychologically minded I will carry on as the study may help to bring about change. I have gone down to a 4 but I still think that there is an outside chance of making the play offs and the games leading up to the Killie game are going to decide our season. I am heading to Hamilton mid week to further judge for myself as I can’t believe that yesterday’s performance came a week after Livi. It simply defies logic how a team can put in such a performance- against better opposition - one week and totally self destruct the next ? For those who were at both games what the feck happened??

32 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

As I am psychologically minded I will carry on as the study may help to bring about change. I have gone down to a 4 but I still think that there is an outside chance of making the play offs and the games leading up to the Killie game are going to decide our season. I am heading to Hamilton mid week to further judge for myself as I can’t believe that yesterday’s performance came a week after Livi. It simply defies logic how a team can put in such a performance- against better opposition - one week and totally self destruct the next ? For those who were at both games what the feck happened??

There was nothing on show yesterday to suggest we can make play offs. 

Was last week a fluke? I dunno but it's truly been a one off performance this season 

• Agree 1