Apathy Monitoring Research Project

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

I too have dropped but only to 3. I may have stuck at 4 as the performance on Tuesday - apart from the finishing - was actually quite promising BUT the loss of Billy is a big blow - and I will be amazed if Carson will be fit for Dungdee. Shure he will want to start but ??

Post Dungdee I remain at a 4. My main hope is a Hampden appearance and I am very close to giving up on the play offs but in this league, this season anything could happen. The wounded are drifting back and Dodds is evidently looking at the Fan Forums and taking direction !!

8 minutes ago, buckett said:

Still 1 here.

We need to start winning for my score to increase.

Unfortunately we don't seem to be able to raise our game against the lower teams in the league. (not that there's many below us now!)

Except Cove.

Still - 1, can’t see it changing anytime soon. 

I'm still down at the lowest point, and can't see it changing anytime soon. I've come to the conclusion, on recent games I've witnessed, that we don't scout our opponents but they scout us. Dodds says teams sit in against us! If he knows that, set the team and tactics to counteract that. Play smart, keep possession, don't play Hoofball, get your opponents to come out and get the ball. One thing I always remember about Yogi's time with us was he always went on about ball retention, if we look after the ball, we control the game. Far too many times we get caught in possession or give the ball away cheaply. So, until we change tactics, it's only going to remain at the lowest ebb for the foreseeable. 

• Agree 3

11 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

One thing I always remember about Yogi's time with us was he always went on about ball retention, if we look after the ball, we control the game. Far too many times we get caught in possession or give the ball away cheaply. So, until we change tactics, it's only going to remain at the lowest ebb for the foreseeable. 

Absolutely!

Yogi turned a bunch of 2nd rate players into a potent unit that was an absolute joy to watch!

(Apologies - off topic)

• Agree 1