Urgent board meeting

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

I have been invited to Zoom in on an urgent board meeting at the Dump this afternoon- I have declined as I agree that Dodds needs to go but not yet and I have made it clear that the Board is scapegoating and looking to plead innocence. I am going to have a few Doddsies later but not in celebration 

1 hour ago, SteveA said:

Was this urgent board meeting about moving the Partick game to the Friday after announcing a couple hours ago it would be going ahead on Saturday.

Reckon yer right on the button there - apparently we’d already declined a request from Partick to move the game to avoid a clash with Scotland v Cyprus because we’d sold out the hospitality for it.

36 minutes ago, CaleyCanary said:

Reckon yer right on the button there - apparently we’d already declined a request from Partick to move the game to avoid a clash with Scotland v Cyprus because we’d sold out the hospitality for it.

Coincidence that the first time we've sold out hospitality, the game gets shifted 🙄

Gardiner's demonstration of faux outrage and claims of anti ICT agendas should be due soon.

6 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Robbo to cover ??

Finally would represent a chance to get some return on the alleged 6 figure salary he's been getting while spending his time in Dingwall hospitality.

5 hours ago, WYNESS101 said:

Charlie Christie for me. Till end of season 

Don't think he'd want the responsibility or blame

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 3

1 hour ago, bdu98196 said:

Finally would represent a chance to get some return on the alleged 6 figure salary he's been getting while spending his time in Dingwall hospitality.

Bit harsh. Remember he's spearheading the Community Trust's / Women’s new training facilities by the IRA. 

In the last six months since the asset transfer I'm reliably informed he's sent at least 3 emails. 

9 hours ago, Fraz said:

Bit harsh. Remember he's spearheading the Community Trust's / Women’s new training facilities by the IRA. 

In the last six months since the asset transfer I'm reliably informed he's sent at least 3 emails. 

Working for Radio Scotland and promoting his own book on company time and doing Hearts interviews in our stadium 

I realised that the meeting was about the Plastic Whistle match after I had a deluge of missed calls and pleading texts from Gerry Britton. I did request a discussion about the management structure but was simply advised - "We can talk about that after we go out of the cup and not before".