Away Shirt 22/23 Out of Stock

ICTPaisley

Any ideas on if we’ll get another batch of smaller sizes coming in?

Surely we’d be looking to up our sales on the lead up to the trip to Hampden. I’ve been after a large since November and still no luck, it seems it’s only 2XL up to 5XL left. 

I guess it’ll depend on if this will be used again next year although I’d have thought they would. If they are hesitant in ordering more I wonder if we may be due a sponsorship swap at the end of season.

4 hours ago, old caley girl said:

We charge both straps every year now so can't see it bring reordered. 

I'm told there is a good supply of home tops in stock so expect they will want to try to push these rather than reorder? 

Not according to the Customer Charter !!

21 hours ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

Any ideas on if we’ll get another batch of smaller sizes coming in?

Surely we’d be looking to up our sales on the lead up to the trip to Hampden. I’ve been after a large since November and still no luck, it seems it’s only 2XL up to 5XL left. 

I guess it’ll depend on if this will be used again next year although I’d have thought they would. If they are hesitant in ordering more I wonder if we may be due a sponsorship swap at the end of season.

Told me they weren't getting any more strips in (Presumably this season) as it was bespoke made or something. 

Good luck. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

I bought one of the 2015 cup final shirts with the embroidery on it. Can anyone remember if that was brought out for the final or if it was after we had won it? 

B3C2A182-65A8-4F91-ACCB-CAB33FBD7171.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

Cheers, so was it available to buy before or after the game? 😂

Nae idea, just thought it was a nice picture 😂

Edit- knowing the club’s history with kit, I think we can all guess the answer though…

Edited by TheMantis
  • Funny 1

On 3/13/2023 at 3:47 PM, Fraz said:

Told me they weren't getting any more strips in (Presumably this season) as it was bespoke made or something. 

Good luck. 

They really should use the term "limited run" rather than bespoke. A football top does not fit the definition of 'bespoke'. The trend is to use that word nowadays to imply exclusivity or artisan crafts and that doesn't fit here! 

• Agree 1

On 3/30/2023 at 9:13 PM, ICTPAISLEY said:

I bought one of the 2015 cup final shirts with the embroidery on it. Can anyone remember if that was brought out for the final or if it was after we had won it? 

If it just references the cup final, they were done for the final.  If it says "winners" then they were done after the final.  Some were embroidered, and some were small vinyl lettering.

On 3/30/2023 at 9:13 PM, ICTPAISLEY said:

I think there was only a limited number of the pre-final embroidered shirts made (100 is the figure in my head) -I got my other half one for his 50th. The rest were produced after we won - still my favourite shirt to wear - I liked the style that year and the embroidery added a nice touch.

• Thank You 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 8:01 PM, ICTPAISLEY said:

Time for them to get an embroidered cup final shirt released please. 

My wish has been granted 👌 new merch available on the website now for the cup final. T-shirts, Polos, Bucket Hats and Scarfs

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

My wish has been granted 👌 new merch available on the website now for the cup final. T-shirts, Polos, Bucket Hats and Scarfs

Sadly no strip like they did for 2015 cup final

• 2 months later...