Semi-final v Falkirk

Yngwie

🏆 Scottish Cup Semi Final - Fixture Details and Ticket Prices confirmed

Our Scottish Cup Semi Final against Falkirk will take place on Saturday 29th April at Hampden Park with a 12.15pm kick-off. 

Full Info 👉 https://ictfc.com/scottish-cup-semi-final-fixture-details-and-ticket-prices-confirmed

SemiFinal-1170x650.png

Inverness Caledonian Thistle Support

·       South Stand Lower Section I                Adults £38        Over 65 / Under-16 £18

·       North Stand Section D                         Adults £38        Over 65 / Under-16 £18

·       East Stand Section F                             Adults £28        Over 65 / Under-16 £13

·       North Stand Wheelchair Users             Adults £20        Over 65 / Under-16 £10

·       South Stand Wheelchair Users             Adults £15        Over 65 / Under-16 £8

ICT Season Ticket holders will have priority once the on-sale date is confirmed and general sale dates will be announced at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rangers v Celtic -----------Sunday @ 13:30

• tm4tj pinned this topic
  • tm4tj featured this topic

What a shame the prices are so high.  I get the same pricing structure for both games as gates are split but I had thought some common sense might have prevailed and let our game charge less to get a larger crowd!

The old firm will sell out regardless of the pricing so cant see how ours being cheaper would really affect them!

• Agree 2

I'd given up attending league games, but thought I might go for this one, but not at those prices.

Also, I thought the world had done away with positive discrimination?  Maybe what I actually need to do is get myself a wheelchair?

• Disagree 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, tm4tj said:

🏆 Scottish Cup Semi Final - Fixture Details and Ticket Prices confirmed

Our Scottish Cup Semi Final against Falkirk will take place on Saturday 29th April at Hampden Park with a 12.15pm kick-off. 

Full Info 👉 https://ictfc.com/scottish-cup-semi-final-fixture-details-and-ticket-prices-confirmed

SemiFinal-1170x650.png

Inverness Caledonian Thistle Support

·       South Stand Lower Section I                Adults £38        Over 65 / Under-16 £18

·       North Stand Section D                         Adults £38        Over 65 / Under-16 £18

·       East Stand Section F                             Adults £28        Over 65 / Under-16 £13

·       North Stand Wheelchair Users             Adults £20        Over 65 / Under-16 £10

·       South Stand Wheelchair Users             Adults £15        Over 65 / Under-16 £8

ICT Season Ticket holders will have priority once the on-sale date is confirmed and general sale dates will be announced at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rangers v Celtic -----------Sunday @ 13:30

Falkirk the home team now??

£38 might be a couple over what I expected, but seriously if you're expecting £30 or less you'd need you're dosage looked at.

It's a day out, go and enjoy yersel.

39 minutes ago, Satan said:

Falkirk the home team now??

£38 might be a couple over what I expected, but seriously if you're expecting £30 or less you'd need you're dosage looked at.

It's a day out, go and enjoy yersel.

Suspect it's not that simple if taking a family. Personally think £25 and £30 more than enough for a lower league clash 

• Like 1

People can moan all they like it will change nothing because clubs and SFA are exploiting the "it's all about supporting the team" lines that get thrown around when anyone objects.

If people aren't going to take a stand, then they deserve this every time it happens.

1 hour ago, STFU said:

I'd given up attending league games, but thought I might go for this one, but not at those prices.

Also, I thought the world had done away with positive discrimination?  Maybe what I actually need to do is get myself a wheelchair?

Would you like to be in a wheelchair then?

If I was you I'd just watch it on telly and stfu.

Much safer.

Get in quick as I’m sure the prices will change but Megabus is currently £10.10 for a journey leaving Inverness at 0625 on the Saturday, arriving in Glasgow at 1010. A return at 1710 that day is the same price. Under 22s and Over 60s with concession cards travel free and just need to pay the £1 booking fee. 

3 hours ago, Satan said:

Would you like to be in a wheelchair then?

If I was you I'd just watch it on telly and stfu.

Much safer.

Aren't you a charmer!

Many places, including Caley Stadium, have stopped forcing pity based concessions on wheelchair users and other non ambulant supporters at their own request.  Concessions are instead given to any carer which may be required to allow them to attend games.

Jeepers!! Does the SFA really want folk to attend? Those prices and a 12:15 ko doesn’t make it attractive. Will be hard to get more than the 2003 low attendance at the semi v Dundee. Looks like we'll be saving ourselves for the final. 🤪

It’s certainly high for a match between the 18th and 24th best teams in the land, fromChampionship and League 1. Same prices as the other semi between 1st and 2nd, which ought to have a much higher standard of product on the pitch. But it’s the Cup and everyone is there equally on merit.

One way to think about it positively is that ICT fans will probably represent less than 5% of the combined support, but ICT will get 25% of the profits, and thanks to the other semi, the higher the ticket prices the more those profits will be.

• Agree 3

• tm4tj unpinned this topic