Cove Away 15th April

tm4tj

18 minutes ago, Robert said:

He’s only 20, the same age as Lewis Hyde, and seems to be being preferred to Hyde when substitutions are being made. 

I would rather see Lewis Hyde play for us as he has done well over the season when called upon and he is a local player.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

The club’s report:

https://ictfc.com/match-report-cove-rangers-1-2-ictfc-15-04-2023 

Surprised it says Deas was dropped. I’d assumed he was being rested given he is not long back from his broken leg given the fixtures are coming thick and fast.

The BBC said Harper’s goal was a right footed shot: not his left?

1 hour ago, old caley girl said:

Anyone else think the disallowed goal was onside? 

Looks onside to me, both on the highlights and the still. There look to be two defenders playing him on. 

Edited by Robert
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

Hamilton is a massive challenge after what has been achieved so far.  They really are a tough nut and it is quite remarkable that Tuesday's game represents by far and away our biggest challenge this season. Meantime congratulations to the Club for the result today.  We need everyone to play out of their skins on Tuesday.

They’ve certainly been a thorn in our side this season and while Tuesday night will be no easy task I think it’s fair to say that if we can’t come away from there with  something positive then we probably don’t deserve a spot in the playoffs. This is typical ICT though, cliff hanging season run-ins, we’ll probably end up 3rd!

• tm4tj unpinned this topic