Club website

Naelifts

Am I alone in  thinking that it is remiss, over 24 hours on,   to still having  nothing on the website re our semi final victory. Potential new fans may be looking us up. We need to capitalise on our good fortune and then our tremendous run.

• Agree 3

8 minutes ago, Naelifts said:

Am I alone in  thinking that it is remiss, over 24 hours on,   to still having  nothing on the website re our semi final victory. Potential new fans may be looking us up. We need to capitalise on our good fortune and then our tremendous run.

Assume media having a well earned day off? 

1 hour ago, old caley girl said:

Assume media having a well earned day off? 

Well earned?

Our internal media did next to nothing in the build up to the game, posted about 12 updates during the game and an amateur hour video of the players on the pitch at the end.

The old media team had fans bouncing in the build up, posted plenty of match updates (also more entertaining/interesting ones) and had reports online before we were home in previous seasons.

CTO reports are miles better, and I don't miss the club stuff that much, but the idea that they're having a well earned day off is pushing things!

• Agree 3

The media team were up and down to the game yesterday and I’m sure they were allowed a couple of shandies so yes give them a day off!

The website could be better but most folk will have seen stuff on Twitter, Facebook etc for plenty of content from yesterday. 

Don’t be salty and enjoy us reaching a cup final 👏

• Agree 1

No surprise that the club's pet podcaster is first to jump to their defence.

I have no issue with anyone getting a day off, but it is their job to get content out.  If they choose not to do that, then they should expect feedback accordingly.

This has nothing to do with enjoying getting to a cup final, but you can add to our problems by using it to paper over the cracks if you wish 👍

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Its a great story, fabulous achievement, so good for the club. It also represents a fantastic opportunity to capitalise. Maybe Im being a bit harsh and I certainly dont want to spoil the feelgood factor but we need to switch on .

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 7:58 PM, STFU said:

No surprise that the club's pet podcaster is first to jump to their defence.

I have no issue with anyone getting a day off, but it is their job to get content out.  If they choose not to do that, then they should expect feedback accordingly.

This has nothing to do with enjoying getting to a cup final, but you can add to our problems by using it to paper over the cracks if you wish 👍

Pet Podcaster? What are you on about Don?

Stop being so fecking negative all the time and either back the club or jog on! 

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 1
  • Funny 1

On 5/18/2023 at 1:45 PM, RedCard said:

Pet Podcaster? What are you on about Don?

Stop being so fecking negative all the time and either back the club or jog on! 

As much as I love that you thinking I'm CaleyD winds you up, I don't see why he should get all the credit!

Aside from that, not sure he could jog on, even if he wanted to 🤷‍♂️

I thought 'Club's Pet Podcaster' was way nicer that 'Gardiner's Gimp', should I run a poll?

1 hour ago, STFU said:

As much as I love that you thinking I'm CaleyD winds you up, I don't see why he should get all the credit!

I thought 'Club's Pet Podcaster' was way nicer that 'Gardiner's Gimp', should I run a poll?

You and CaleyD are certainly the only ones who believe five-dotted ellipsis to be a legitimate grammatical construct. Stop embarrassing yourself.

On 2/27/2021 at 7:01 PM, CaleyD said:

Flag is up for sale at £1000....ovno.

Email me on donald@caleythistleonline.com if interested.

Also, if anyone interested in car number plate CA13Y TH, selling it for £1500....ovno.

On 5/13/2023 at 1:14 PM, STFU said:

My question on who is subsidising the concessions remains....state, or other service users?

4 hours ago, STFU said:

I know you miss Kenny big man and your freebies but don’t be salty at someone who actually goes to games and supports the club rather than bashing it at every opportunity!

Gardiner’s Gimp now? Tell me how that works? 

Edited by RedCard
  • Funny 1