Play Off Decider

Robert

We're playing poorly all over the pitch with Deas looking looking particularly error prone. Having said that, Ayr haven't really threatened. Goal looked offside from where I was sitting but officials are their usual poor self. How the ref missed a blatant hand ball by an Ayr player which led to him getting a shot on goal was unbelievable. 

Woeful. Usual passing across side to side and then back. Only Henderson going forward. Serous lack of support with no runs being made. Flat, flat, flat - in a must-win game!

1 minute ago, WYNESS101 said:

Another season in the championship BUZZING

Very entertaining League to be fair. We need to start strong this time. If County come down then this league is going to be right open again next year. 

I wonder why Doran never came on? Then it made me think, has he played since his little moan in the Courier? 

Just now, ICTPAISLEY said:

Very entertaining League to be fair. We need to start strong this time. If County come down then this league is going to be right open again next year. 

I wonder why Doran never came on? Then it made me think, has he played since his little moan in the Courier? 

League has been great for Scottish football going down to last day of the season but "We need to start strong this time" shouldn't be said by any ICT fan. We needed out of this league END OFF

4 minutes ago, WYNESS101 said:

Another season in the championship BUZZING

Wrong team selection there. Why keep the buzz bomb on the bench. Carson should have started in the middle to help dominate and drive the team on. 

2 minutes ago, WYNESS101 said:

League has been great for Scottish football going down to last day of the season but "We need to start strong this time" shouldn't be said by any ICT fan. We needed out of this league END OFF

Tbf we've started strong last 2 seasons and just throw it away at Xmas

• tm4tj unpinned this topic