Scottish Cup Final build up

Yngwie

2 hours ago, caleyboy said:

I probably will OCG but that's not the point. We should be able to access these sources without hassle. We just don't seem to be at the races in many areas.

Yes I get that. However the club is trying to ensure tickets go to ICT fans not Celtic ones so I support their efforts 

There will be plenty of Celtic fans on the system from buying tickets in the home end over the years, so I can't see it making any difference, but the club need to be seen to try.

I did contemplate buying my allowed 8 and selling them to Celtic fans to fund my trip down, but it would only be ICTFC fans who miss out/suffer, so decided against it.

6 hours ago, Row S said:

I tried to book on one of the megabus or citylink coaches earlier. I can only get a single ticket to Hampden but not a return. Wtf is that about? 🤔 

Lots of people going down earlier and paying for regular bus few drinks before game then getting the bus straight back from Hampden. 🍺🍺🚍

Is anyone actually surprised at the costs ? These are companies looking to make a quick buck. I am sure that the club may have considered putting into the money box but we are in debt. And there would probably be equal vitriol if club funds were utilised. At the end of the day the blame lies with the SFA. 

• Like 1

Glad to see the train special. Lots of people have already made travel arrangements, but if you haven't I'm sure there will be a good party atmosphere on the train. Yes, it is expensive, but it probably isn't easy to reorganise where trains will be at any given time, and the fare is right to Mount Florida. Child fares are available too, which might make it an option for families.

Thanks Scotrail. 

• Agree 3

Be aware those that are not used to the big city that once you get to Glasgow on the train you will have to walk from Queen Street Station to Central Station to get the Mt Florida train to the stadium. 

9 hours ago, ict247 said:

Does anyone know if there's plans for a display like we had in 2015/ 

images.jpeg

Not that I'm aware of. In 2015 it was arranged by the Trust (then CJT) and volunteers with support from the club and the cost was covered by Davie Cameron / Upland. Those cards weren't cheap 😂

2 hours ago, Fraz said:

Be aware those that are not used to the big city that once you get to Glasgow on the train you will have to walk from Queen Street Station to Central Station to get the Mt Florida train to the stadium. 

TBH, by the time you walk through town, queue at Central with the hoards of Celtic fans awaiting a train then shuffle off to Hampden and then face the return which will be even worse...............if you're fit and able its as quick just to walk all the way from town to stadium. No more than an hour but can be extended depending on how many pub stops you opt for

• Like 1

On 5/17/2023 at 1:59 PM, Row S said:

I tried to book on one of the megabus or citylink coaches earlier. I can only get a single ticket to Hampden but not a return. Wtf is that about? 🤔 

I’ve been advised that they have added an additional northbound coach this afternoon so there are currently tickets available in both directions.

2 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

TBH, by the time you walk through town, queue at Central with the hoards of Celtic fans awaiting a train then shuffle off to Hampden and then face the return which will be even worse...............if you're fit and able its as quick just to walk all the way from town to stadium. No more than an hour but can be extended depending on how many pub stops you opt for

You could jump round to the Renfrew Ferry for the ICT fans party and they are running buses to Hampden leaving around 4:15 

• Like 1

Is anyone else having problems purchasing tickets online or over the phone? I bought three tickets over the phone last Thursday after having problems accessing my online account. As usual the girl in the ticket office taking my order couldn't have been more helpful.  However, I've been trying to buy three more tickets this week without success.  My online account (season ticket holder) is not letting me buy more than one ticket at a time and I've called ticket office and main reception approximately 20 times this week and haven't been able to get through once.  I've left a voice mail on main reception number and also emailed the club. Ticket office mailbox is full.  To date nothing in response from the club which is rather disappointing. I appreciate that this is a busy time but surely we can draft in additional support to answer phones and maximise attendance at the final.   Seems like a missed opportunity if folk just give up as it's too much effort.

4 minutes ago, ymip said:

Is anyone else having problems purchasing tickets online or over the phone? I bought three tickets over the phone last Thursday after having problems accessing my online account. As usual the girl in the ticket office taking my order couldn't have been more helpful.  However, I've been trying to buy three more tickets this week without success.  My online account (season ticket holder) is not letting me buy more than one ticket at a time and I've called ticket office and main reception approximately 20 times this week and haven't been able to get through once.  I've left a voice mail on main reception number and also emailed the club. Ticket office mailbox is full.  To date nothing in response from the club which is rather disappointing. I appreciate that this is a busy time but surely we can draft in additional support to answer phones and maximise attendance at the final.   Seems like a missed opportunity if folk just give up as it's too much effort.

I collected my ticket yesterday.  I passed nobody else on the way in, there was no queue, the girl in the shop was immediately available to serve me. I looked through to the front reception desk and the person there had nobody at the desk and did not appear to be on the phone, but I couldn't be sure of that.  I passed nobody on the way out.  All in all, it seemed very quiet, so it is a bit concerning that you are experiencing such difficulties.  One would assume that staff are being transferred from other tasks or temporary staff have been drafted in to meet the extra demand and ensure that emails and voice messages are responded to as quickly as possible.

52 minutes ago, DoofersDad said:

I collected my ticket yesterday.  I passed nobody else on the way in, there was no queue, the girl in the shop was immediately available to serve me. I looked through to the front reception desk and the person there had nobody at the desk and did not appear to be on the phone, but I couldn't be sure of that.  I passed nobody on the way out.  All in all, it seemed very quiet, so it is a bit concerning that you are experiencing such difficulties.  One would assume that staff are being transferred from other tasks or temporary staff have been drafted in to meet the extra demand and ensure that emails and voice messages are responded to as quickly as possible.

I heard of someone else having issues yesterday as well? They also said the shop mailbox voicemail was full. It is concerning 

I'll call into shop today and ask why the phones are not being answered etc.

They should be trying their hardest to ensure as many tickets as possible are sold.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ymip said:

Received a call from the club at lunchtime. Tickets sorted. Fair play. 

• Like 4

Celtic defence being rag-dolled today by Curtis main, appears the missing CCV means they can't handle physical and ariel threats. Shame we rely on a strike force that the borrowers look down on and lack a target man for Doddsball.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2023 at 8:06 PM, Robert said:

I’ve been advised that they have added an additional northbound coach this afternoon so there are currently tickets available in both directions.

Eventually got a megabus/citylink coach booked to and from Hampden this afternoon. Cost me £1 with my concession card. Now to get a ticket for a seat next to mates direct from the club shop on Monday.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Row S said:

Eventually got a megabus/citylink coach booked to and from Hampden this afternoon. Cost me £1 with my concession card. Now to get a ticket for a seat next to mates direct from the club shop on Monday.

Glad your sorted enjoy the day out you have to keep trying sometimes :smile:

• tm4tj unpinned this topic