Scottish Cup Final build up

Yngwie

Our CEO is a proper media wh0re.  Seen more of him on TV and the papers this week than we have the players.

Grinds my feckin gears that the blue nose tw4t is talking about ICTFC being his club.

Feck off.

Edited by STFU
  • Disagree 2
  • Thoughtful 1
  • Facepalm 2

Just watching the build up on the news, and seeing the cup it reminded me about when our boys managed to knock the wee manny off the top, somewhere in the celebrations - did that really happen or have I made it up? They can do it all again tomorrow when they bring the cup home to Inverness.

Looking forward to a great day out. And a great after party.

I know you will do us proud boys - get out there and enjoy your day.:ictscarf:🏆

On 6/1/2023 at 10:20 PM, CaleyHedgehog said:

this years must have fashion item was spotted there too today - the bucket hat!

Yay - I made the right purchase ....... the Bucket Hat is a sell out. Can't wait to wear mine tomorrow.:ictscarf:

• Funny 1

6 hours ago, STFU said:

Our CEO is a proper media wh0re.  Seen more of him on TV and the papers this week than we have the players.

Grinds my feckin gears that the blue nose tw4t is talking about ICTFC being his club.

Feck off.

Sounds like he was grinding his gears when he ran over your dog!!!

• Funny 1

Big day has arrived. For most of our players this is the biggest occasion they will ever experience and the largest crowd they will play in front of.  All we can ask is that they play their best and give their all, so that they can look back on this with pride.

• Agree 4

Came down yesterday afternoon. Spent the evening in an Irish bar which was good but strangely quiet despite having music on. Just at chucking out time a rendition of “stand up for the Caley Jags” started from the far end from where we were. No idea who as they were leaving at the time but great to hear!

To the day itself, safe journey to all those travelling and hopefully our guys spring a major surprise and we upset the odds again!

I didn’t see the P&J but have been sent this link which may be of interest if you didn’t see the paper itself:

https://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/html5/reader/production/default.aspx?pubname=Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC&edid=26059f04-a62b-4303-b4ba-127eec60c8e8 

Come on ICT!!

• Thank You 1

Glasgow today is in its finest sun soaked glory. George Square packed! A good load of green and white on display, but Caley supporters sprinkled here and there!

All we can ask is the Caley boys believe in themselves, keep together during the tough spells and give everything. (A goal would be great).

Win or loose you represent a people of a great city and region of our small brilliant country. Hold your heads high and good luck!!! 

• Like 2

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
On 5/29/2023 at 7:33 PM, bdu98196 said:

Glad I sold my extra ones on to some glory hunting OF scum desperate to whank over a treble while premium prices were available 🎣

I make no apologies for this post.

You should be really ashamed of yourself.

When Celtic scored their third, a numpty a few rows in front of me celebrated. That provoked an angry reaction from our fans with kids caught up in the ensuing scenes before a Steward ejected the numpty. He was punched by one of our fans and credit to the female steward who stopped a brawl resulting. Goodness knows what that could have led to.

I don’t know if the idiot involved had a ticket you wrongly sold on or not, but it wrecked a big day for many youngsters and you really need to grow up and realise your actions have consequences.

Rant over but I hope you know your head should be hanging in shame.

Edited by Robert
  • Well Said 5
  • Funny 2

What an utter bellend that Celtic fan was, suddenly becoming billy big balls because Celtic were about to beat a mid table Championship side. Stewards were too slow to deal with it, it took the female ones to go in and drag him out.

I don’t condone violence but perhaps the 2nd best moment of the day was when one of our fans punched him, he was really asking for it and actually got off lightly.

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 1

14 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

I don’t condone violence but perhaps the 2nd best moment of the day was when one of our fans punched him, he was really asking for it and actually got off lightly.

Glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed that moment - I'm not usually one to condone violence, and I was a bit worried that the ICT fan would end up getting arrested, but the steward dealt with it well in the end. I shook the man who shoved him's hand when he sat back down.

• Like 1
  • Well Said 1

1 hour ago, Robert said:

Seems bdu found it funny!!

Yup laughing at you all the way while I skip home from banking my tidy profits from ticket scalping. Glad I made sure I only sold onto proper hard-core catholics who not only have ira tattoos but also only eat fish on a Friday.

• Funny 1
  • Thoughtful 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bdu98196 said:

Yup laughing at you all the way while I skip home from banking my tidy profits from ticket scalping.

It's funny because for someone who claims to be so happy, you sound bitter, twisted and rather an angry person to me.

• Agree 3

Anyway it’s in the past. Each to their own! I can recommend a good therapist for bdu!!

The group I was with had a great weekend in Glasgow. It would have been great to win but the guys performed well and can hold their heads very high.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

19 minutes ago, CaleyHedgehog said:

It's funny because

It's a wind up, taking the **** our of clowns who spent more time on here fussing about celtuc fans getting tickets when we could never sell our own and highlighting just how pathetic club attempts to stop either re-selling or some ict fans bringing celtic 'pals'

Was always going to happen and as expected nothing was done about it on the day and nothing will be done postbevent either.

Some of our fans need to lighten up and understand online sarcasm.......🎣🎣🎣

• Disagree 1