Season Ticket 23/24 / Friday night matches

If another season of Dodds 'hoofball' is what lies ahead, I won't renew my season ticket. I'll pick and choose games.

Will hate it if that happens, but cost of living, sitting watching awful football and detached feeling with the club I love sees me at a crossroads. 

Also, I prefer Friday night football. Permanent switch to this might see more folk at games across the league? Worth a try, but I realise it's not an easy thing for various reasons to enforce.

Hate Friday night options. Never please everyone I guess, but it's crap for away fans, home fans that aren't in the local area and anyone who works in most jobs til 5 or 6pm. I know wknd fixtures affect some too but the extent is less IMO.

Will await ST renewal prices and direction of the club first but I agree that with inflation and living costs the prospect of spending on something that feels a chore makes hard decisions for many.

Add the lack of club engagement with fans and general apathy shown there is a danger of significant reduction in uptake and club income.