What's your most prized ICT possesion ?

Guest Atholl

Guest Atholl

My sister was kindly given this by her employer the then MSP Mary Scanlon who was presented with the gift whilst a guest v the Pars to commemmorate SPL football arriving in the Highlands.

My sister then gave it to me for safekeeping and to pass on to my children.

The paperweight is inscribed

Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC v Dunfermline FC, SPL comes to the Highlands, Saturday 29 January 2005

[img width=600 height=450] ICT.jpg

One of the first things I had was a signed football which was given to me by 10CC, Grassa and Mike Noble. That team went on to win the 3rd div championship. Unfortunately most of the signatures have faded now but I have the treasured pictures of the presentaion.

Since then I have been very fortunate to amass quite a collection of stuff.

my first ever football top was th caley away top for season 95/96. ive still got it in one of my wardrobes.

also my first caley scarf from season 96/97 which i bought in th wee hut thing in th old telford street park :015:. i dont wear it now because it got a rip in it a year or so back, so i have it nicely tucked away wi some othr memorabilia.

My most prized ICT possession is my memory .... of Richie Hart's cutback from the byline when we beat ##ltic after their win against Liverpuddle in the Scottish Cup, ... and watching the tears flowing down the faces of all the folk I sat beside in the lower divisions, when we won the First Division, including one of our prospective "toon cooncilors".

Can't sell those on E-Bay!

The photo TM4TJ took of me and Hissy at our first ever Euro match in Nykobing, Falster in Denmark  :love07:

The team jacket I got from Donald the sports psychologist which I take great pleasure in wearing to my County infested work  :001:

My most prized ICT possession is from the fans.

I had travelled from Australia and I had a ticket for the New Years game V County (2002 I think) and I was really looking forward to it.

The game was postposed due to frost but I still went to the Innes and had a fantastic day!  I had such a great day there and everyone made me feel so welcome!

I was given a bear with a red and blue hat and scarf with a Innes Bar key ring and it remains my most precious possession.

I treasure and think back to how well I am treated by all Caley Thistle fans even though I only get to Inverness every 2 years.  Every time I visit Inverness I know I can just turn up at the Innes (as I did last October) and get a warm welcome!

Guest Atholl

:sleep02: :sleep02: :sleep02: :sleep02:

:blah01: 21 replies Weedy.... or am I "blowing" my own threads trumpet..... yeah but feck it.. no seeing many of yours... ... .... :blah01: :004: