Ticket info

L_G

The club has announced that the Kevin Bisset family section will once again be extended for the Dundee Utd game. An extra 200 seats will be made available at family section prices.

For more information - see link below

Official site

Our attendances this year have already put more than £100k extra in the clubs pocket compared to last season, you'd think with that in mind they would be dropping prices to get as many people along for what aren't exactly exciting final fixtures and to help spur the team onto maintaining 7th and finishing the season on a high for a change.

The fair weather fans ain't going to be along to see a match v Dundee United at £20/head. These games are an ideal opportunity to do things such as kids for a quid and the likes and to slash prices in the away end to encourage opposition fans to travel.

Perhaps they think the "Brewster" thing is going to encourage people along, but I think that's being over-hyped and most people probably don't give a chit.

Yet again the management at the club come up with a corker.

Do we reduce pricces for the Utd game when lots of kids can be taken along by their parents hopefully assisting in increasing the long term support base, or do we wait till a midweek game against Falkirk when many parents struggle to make it due to work and the younger kids have to be in bed for school.

Why try and reward the fans for supporting the club throughout the season (in spite of the dire home performances) when you can just try and make sure that you do not post a new record low crowd!

What an astute Chief Exec we have! :x

Tree, the club would probably have been criticised for their decision, regardless.

Personally, I think it is an excellent gesture by the club and a concession ticket for £1 is not to be sniffed at.

Credit where credit is due, as far as I am concerned, and well done to the club for doing this.

Ok I'll admit it is a very nice gesture by the club

Saying that there would have beeen a record low turnout for this game otherwise especillay inspired by todays performance.

I was VERY surprised to hear the crown was 3600 today - it looked a lot less - are season ticket holders counted regardless of whteher they attend??

3600 surprises me too. That was the crowd figure for the Motherwell game also but I thought there were a lot less there today.

£20 is way too high for entry - especially after the split. Better to make the maximum price £15 for everybody (or even a tenner) just to get the fans in.

Anyone who paid £20 today to watch such an awful game against Dundee United in such unpleasant conditions will feel very hard done by (but for the exception of Dargo's last minute goal). Anyone who pays £20 to watch the midweek Falkirk match will need to be either extremely generous to ICT or extremely rash with their hard-earned cash!!