Livingston Bonding

Have ya feckin seen all the fat cnuts on the telly, in respect of their feckin treams, taking their feckin tops off and proudly showing off their man jugs and beer guts. I reckon we should have a group shot of Charlies Angels and BRAVE men at Livi Away. Of feckin course I am up fer it. But MEN..who feckin else?

well i'm heading up to Sneck that Saturday with the old man. There was a suggestion of going to the game then getting the supporters bus up after the game to Sneck.

I wasn't going to bother, but now you've put doubts in my head :( . I'll see what i can do and maybe manage it though i would only be going to the game with you and not back.

If you do decide to go to the game, you have two choices... phone up the supporters' bus number and book yourself a seat on it. You'll need to quote your supporters club membership number, which is 3140. Your alternative is to take the six hour train trip :wink: back to Irvine and study over the holiday weekend. Of course if you do the latter, you'll miss the girlies.... :oops:

Have ya feckin seen all the fat cnuts on the telly, in respect of their feckin treams, taking their feckin tops off and proudly showing off their man jugs and beer guts. I reckon we should have a group shot of Charlies Angels and BRAVE men at Livi Away. Of feckin course I am up fer it. But MEN..who feckin else?

maybe - will it be fun?????????????

If you do decide to go to the game, you have two choices... phone up the supporters' bus number and book yourself a seat on it. You'll need to quote your supporters club membership number, which is 3140. Your alternative is to take the six hour train trip :wink: back to Irvine and study over the holiday weekend. Of course if you do the latter, you'll miss the girlies.... :oops:

Looks like I'm going to the game. Got Kath's number off RiG, texted her saying i was ITN's son and that i needed to get back up for the highland march on the Sunday. She said she'd put me down for a one way journey from livi to Sneck. I'll speak to you sometime soon about it dad.

maybe - will it be fun?????????????

May i suggest that yerself, lg, Mee and co all squeeze into Anne's camper van fer an hour before the game and discuss an action plan. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: