Rangers game - kick off time changed

Libero

Had a look about this site and couldnt see it anywhere else but according to the rangers website our first game of the season against Rangers has been moved to a 12.30pm kick off to allow live TV coverage

Had a look about this site and couldnt see it anywhere else but according to the rangers website our first game of the season against Rangers has been moved to a 12.30pm kick off to allow live TV coverage

See Fixture Page : http://www.caleythistleonline.com/index.ph...&Itemid=279

note: Celtic-Killie is the Sunday game and the Edinburgh derby is on the Monday.

My train from Thurso arrives at Inverness just before 11.30am on a saturday. Does anyone know what time the bus to the stadium will leave the bus station at or will there be a bus at all seeing as it is a 12.30 kick off??? Aye, and also does anyone know when abouts the ticket line is gonna be open for the tickets for the gers game cos im going away on holiday and dont want to not be able to get a ticket. Cheers

Ah sorry just saw on the club website that the ticket line will be open for priority sale on the 10th and public on the 19th. About the bus though, does anyone know whether there will be one because if not me and my mates are pretty screwed for getting to the stadium on time.

About the bus though, does anyone know whether there will be one because if not me and my mates are pretty screwed for getting to the stadium on time.

maybe a taxi perhaps ? - split a few ways its not much more than bus fare !

Yeah, but the bus is free to the stadium - no cost at all!

Is it ?

Does it still run ?

Guess you will have to take your chances then .....