Marius Niculae Signs For ICT

kencar

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was really looking forward to Saturday,  whats happened to Marius, Dean and maybe Bayney has soured it a little!

I Think we'll see Barry and Denzil up front though, rather than Rory or Wood with Wyness

So is Bayne definitely missing this one then?

Why don't they just sneak him on in someone else's shirt?  I find it unlikely that many opposition players know what a player like Garry Wood looks like so why not give Niculae his shirt and let him play that way.  It's worth a try.

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

You're a feckin genius.

They signed him 2 years ago and has spent 2 years on loan at PSV because they couldn't get a permit for him.    I think if you play in the EU for 5 years and your from an non-EU country you can apply for a permit and get one.  Well its like that in Champ Man anyway.  SO if that is the case Niculae should get one no problem as he has played in Portugal, Belgium and Germany over the last 5 years.  I think its just a case of these things take time.  In hindsight we perhaps should have had him signed and a work permit application sent off before we went to Italy.  But I don't think the club could have forseen it would have taken this long.

Good things come to those who wait!