Marius Niculae Signs For ICT

kencar

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CEL MAI DUR CAMPIONAT DIN LUME IL ASTEAPTA PE MARIUS NICULAE

Marius Niculae pleaca la Iverness

Niculae i-a refuzat pe turcii de la Bursaspor si a ales Scotia care are cel mai dur campionat din Europa. Fostul judoka nu va merge insa la Celtic sau Rangers, ci la ilustra necunoscuta Inverness Caledonian. Clubul scotian este mai tanar decat Niculae. E infiintat in 1994, cand romanul avea deja 13 ani. In 2004, Inverness a promovat in prima liga din Scotia, iar la inceputul acestei veri conducerea anuntase ca-i va coopta pe Hagi si Gica Popescu printre scouterii clubului. N-au reusit, insa l-au adus pe Niculae caruia ii dau 450.000 de euro pe sezon.

"Nu e nicio rusine ca voi juca in Scotia, la o echipa mica. Daca dau goluri acolo, pot ajunge la Celtic sau la Rangers. Mi-as dori insa ca de la Inverness sa ajung in Anglia, un campionat care-mi place foarte tare. Dau 10-15 goluri plec in Premier League", a declarat Marius Niculae.

Dusman declarat al Stelei, fostul golgeter al lui Dinamo va trebui sa poarte culorile ros-albastre. Transferul la Inverness e o aventura pentru Niculae. In timpul liber, romanul poate incerca ce n-au reusit milioane de turisti. Sa-l gaseasca pe Nessie, celebrul monstru din Loch Ness, lac aflat la mai putin de doi kilometri stadionul pe care va juca Niculae.

I am sure the above says:

They are the only club I ever wanted to play for!

Guest samuelbarros

Either this transfer is going to be a fantastic success or a dismal failure - only time will tell.

Or he might turn out to be simply half-decent.

I don't see this guy turning out to be a one-man team who'll single-handedly transform ICT into successful team, ala Maradona at Napoli, or even Canniggia at Dundee.

If the team are planning like crap, I doubt it'll be a case of give the ball to Nicoo and he'll win the game for us. He'll hopefully pull out the odd piece of magic, score a few goals that no-one else in the team could be expected to get, but I don't see this one man transforming us into automatic top 6 material. We'd need one or two high calibre midfielders to really make a major difference. I'm still concerned about the loss of Dods and how we perform at the other end of the pitch.

Nicoo's basically a replacement for Dargs and he'll do well to match Dargs first season tally of goals.

I have been one of the many that have sometimes questioned the clubs signings over the years but I really have to tip my hat to Charlie,Donald and Grassa the signing was very well handled and hopefully if we can get a quality defender we can shut up the critics who say that our bubble has burst and we are favourites to be relegated . TOP 6 HERE WE COME !!!!! :allhail:

I've read a lot of reports about how he's an attacker who can also play in midfield. Does anyone know where in midfield he plays??

Would like to see him playing in an attacking center midfield role if possible, to bulk up our presence in the middle of the park. He'll be able to get onto the ball a lot more, as well as making late runs into the box to tuck away a fair amount of goals. That way we could keep a striking partnership of MacDonald and Bayne, who i would like to think will work well together.

Opinions??

Smees claims are backed up by an article in the sun today.

The Sun? Thank goodness. I'd have been worried if it had appeared in an unreliable news source.

I am not sure what the problem would be with regards to wages between this guy and other players in the squad. I'd imagine Hartson was on a sizeable amount more than say Craig Beattie when they were at Celtic.

CEL MAI DUR CAMPIONAT DIN LUME IL ASTEAPTA PE MARIUS NICULAE

Marius Niculae pleaca la Iverness

As far as I've worked out*:

Niculae i - has refused the turquoise of Bursaspor and has chosen Scotland which has one hard May the championship for Europe. Fostul judoka dont you goes only that to Celtic or Rangers, but to famous unknown Inverness Caledonian. The Scottish club is younger than Niculae. They were established in 1994, when the player was already 13 years old. In 2004, Inverness were promoted to the first league in Scotland, and to inceputul this summers the management anuntase as the you co-opts on Hagi and Gica Popescu among the scouting staff. Only that l they brought it on Niculae whom give it 450,000 of euro on season.

"There is no disgrace in taking the gamble to move to Scotland, to a little team. If I score goals there, I can arrive at Celtic or to Rangers.  You want me only that as the from his Inverness arrive in England, where the championship is very strong. I give 10-15 goals go on Premier League" stated Marius Niculae.

Stated enemy of Stelea, Once the goalkeeper with Dinamo shall be due to carries the gnawed colors. Transfer to Inverness is an adventure for Niculae. In his spare time the player can try what millions of tourists have done. Its the hunt for Nessie, famous monster of Loch Ness which can be found two kilometer from the stadium where Niculae will play.

*Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any mistakes, misinterpretations or anything else wrong with this translation :p

Guest TinCanFan

Now Niculae is an ICT player maybe ICT should try another formation.  Why not change it to a 3-5-3 formation?  For example:

Fraser

Tokely                                                                              McCaffery/Munro                                                                  Hastings

Wilson                                Cowie                                      Black                          McBain                                            Rankin

McDonald                                  Bayne                        Niculae/Wyness

Guest TinCanFan

Even though this is a great signing for a club of ICT's size and I hope he does score shed loads of goals for us but if he moved to one of the Old Firm after only one or two seasons and scores shed loads of goals against us.  Wouldn't that be worse than not signing him.  It looks like he already has experience of wearing a white and green hooped shirt.

Even though this is a great signing for a club of ICT's size and I hope he does score shed loads of goals for us but if he moved to one of the Old Firm after only one or two seasons and scores shed loads of goals against us.  Wouldn't that be worse than not signing him.  It looks like he already has experience of wearing a white and green hooped shirt.

Think before you post, that's a bit of a silly argument  :004:

Is he not a striker only? seems to have been playing there for most of his career anyway.

I would imagine that the sums of money talked about there was the original asking fee, but with regards paying him more than other players, would Dargo if he stayed not have been on a much greater salery than everone else? if he can produce the goods and indeed get 15 or so goals then the win bonus will keep the other players happy.

Guest TinCanFan

Think before you post, that's a bit of a silly argument  :004:

He wouldn't sign for Celtic or Rangers if ICT didn't sign him first.

Guest TinCanFan

Thats right TinCan but if he's good and ends up signing for one of the old firm eventually, its not just us he'll score against, it'll be everyone!  So we won't be at any more of a disadvantage than any other team.

Good point.  So what you're saying is if Niculae signs for one of the OF and scores against everyone else then that could benefit ICT in future seasons.

With regards to diss-satisfaction among ICT players at the gulf in wages. Simple. If any other ICT player manages to pull on their national jersey 26 times then their pay should substantually increase.

Richard Hastings must be well on his way on that score

Guest TinCanFan

With regards to diss-satisfaction among ICT players at the gulf in wages. Simple. If any other ICT player manages to pull on their national jersey 26 times then their pay should substantually increase.

Richard Hastings must be well on his way on that score

Hastings has played 36 times for Canada and has scored one goal.