Favourite last gasp goals

Yngwie

There's always something very satisfying about scoring in injury time to get a win or draw. You always go home with a smile on your face, and it's even better if you didn't really deserve the result.

So what's your favourite last gasp ICT goal?

Todays was indeed sweet - by the smiles and the chatbetween people as we left the stadium I don't think I was the only one who got some kind of perverse satisfaction in stealing the 3 points in the final seconds like that. In fact - without the 91 minutes of pretty poor football that came before it, I don't think it would have been as sweet.

Yup. Today's goal by Dargo will do me nicely. After all, what better way could there be of convincing Craigy Brewster that made a bad mistake in leaving us?

Two wins against Dundee United in a row. Yah beauty!!!

v. East Stirling in nineteen oatcake (3rd Division) - a hooruva lot of injury time and 3-1 down after ninety minutes. Somehow we equalized but everyone except me and a coupla others had gone home. It was almost SUPERnatural. Anyone else here witness that one?

I remember laughing - just couldn't believe we'd equalised. Everyone seemed to be laughing!

Caff scoring against Motherwell last season was pretty good - it ended a run of five straight defeats.

Paul Cherry scoring the winner against Livingston in the last minute of extra time in the Bells Cup the season we won the league was pretty sweet.

Guest Reefinweed

v. East Stirling in nineteen oatcake (3rd Division) - a hooruva lot of injury time and 3-1 down after ninety minutes. Somehow we equalized but everyone except me and a coupla others had gone home. It was almost SUPERnatural. Anyone else here witness that one?

I remember laughing - just couldn't believe we'd equalised. Everyone seemed to be laughing!

Remember that game well,think it was our first season in the third

An old man in front of me was crying tears of joy at the amazing comeback!!

Paul Cherry scoring the winner against Livingston in the last minute of extra time in the Bells Cup the season we won the league was pretty sweet.

Just thinking - how late on was Peanuts goal against Livi in the BCC Semi at Inverness? That must have been pretty late on in the game as well.

I remember the comeback against East Stirling. Their keeper had been winding up the Howden End with gestures etc, so it was very sweet to give him some stick back.

For me one of our greatest and unlikeliest comebacks was against Cowdenbeath (away) in season 96/97. We were getting beat 2-1 with a minute to go, when we got an equaliser and then in injury time we got the winner. This result kick-started a run of wins which led to the winning of the league.

Remember that one KOB, i met this guy on sunday morning after that game ( early) when walking the dog, he says 'shame about the CT result eh?' ... says me 'shame?we feckin won3-2 !' should have seen his face.

And another thing... what about the amount of fans that left on saturday way before the whistle, they must have been in the cars listering to the radio..and then got the result ha ha...sick or what.

P.S.

Just noticed that wee comment slipped in there Mantis.. :x

The two goals at Caledonian Stadium in the cup against Dundee Utd were pretty sweet, even if we did lose in extra time .....

Two (or three to be precise) great ones happened when I was not at the game though .....

Denzils Double against RCFC .... I was working that day and my workmates were ripping the **** out of me at County winning .... 2 quick goals later, deep deep deep into injury time, and it was me who was smiling ....

Also, Saturday was sweet revenge. It sounded like it was heading for a non-result when Dargo got the goal - didnt even seem like much build up (from the commentators anyway) but hearing it had gone in, and then hearing Rossco's reaction later probably made this the best last gasp goal for me .....

'Yeh gotta be Wyness' 2 late strikes to keep the tinks quiet... one of the best moments ever!! '

And i just remembered that Tink goalie - forget his name, was wasting time and looking at us behind the goals, making all the signs - knob, boy was he given some abuse at the end.