Wyness

davieB

Thought he was pish again today. In fact, he has been pish for the last few months. Even when he was having that wee purple patch earlier this year, he wasn't playing particularly well.

We all know what Denzil can do, but he's obviously out of sorts at the moment, so why not give one of the youngsters like Jackson a shot for the final few games.

Guest kingkojak

id agree with that - perhaps getting dropped for a couple games might add a little motivation and improvement as well.

Or maybe even not offering him a contract, remember, he is only on loan.

He was poor today, three out of ten for me, still, as you say, we know what he can do, does he :!:

Denzil was injured last week. The conditions were difficult for every player today so Denzil was no different yet he almost won the game late on.

Jackson is injured and on critches. It would have been inappropriate to send him on today with crutches. Get real and become true supporters.

Guest Rebelwithoutaclue

Outside of OF players his goals return is as good as any of our main competitors. Stick with him as a starter i say. he is a real goal threat.

Correct. Denzil has bags of ability but today he seemed anonymous.

Needs to work his socks off like his wee mate Craig Dargo. That boy rarely stands still - and today we saw how that pays off with his superb opportunistic late winner against United.

You would think he would be working his ar5e off on the pitch to ensure getting a contract at the end of the season. Yes he's scored a lot of goals, but today he was gash.

Err...Hello...He was signed a 2 year contract for us already....wakey, wakey

Outside of OF players his goals return is as good as any of our main competitors. Stick with him as a starter i say. he is a real goal threat.

Spot on.... If he scores 11 goals for us again next season I'll be delighted. You lot have changed your tune from last season when we complained of having no strikers that could score goals!

He has signed a 2 year pre contract.

I agree he was poor yesterday but he still has a great deal of creative flair up front for us and don't agree that he has been poor for the last 6 or 7 games. He missed the Motherwell game with an injury - not sure what - but he will take a game or two to click back into gear.

I'd still pick him ahead of McAllister and probably even Bayne.