Golly

metalgecko

I wonder have we seen the end of Golly at ICT? To put it kindly he has been poor all season. A return over the bridge beckoning?

On a lighter note Dods scaring Abbot off the ball. Priceless. Worth the entrance fee alone for that!

Just because he isn't featuring in the first team doesn't mean he has nothing to offer the team... showed today that when he was needed to fill the place for an injury he did so... and without the defence leaking a goal. We will struggle to find experienced players that will sit on the bench and wait patiently for a game especially players that have as much passion for the club like golly does.

Guest Rebelwithoutaclue

Yeah have to be honest golly seemed to give possession away a lot today when we were going forward but thought his defensive side of game was okay. He's definately not been as sharp as he was last season but i for one won't write him off yet.

I think dodds did something similar when he shouted to claim the ball behind goodwillie and the utd boy crapped himself and mishit the ball out to his boss.

Without naming names I thougt there were 2 players who started today that seem to be surplus to requirements now

I wasn't there but would the other be McBain? The only time he got mentioned on the radio commentary was when he got subbed!

I thought McBain put in a decent shift tbh.

Golly, despite more than his fair share of stray passes, was also giving 100%. He's been out for a while so it will take a couple of games for him to find his feet again.

Golly was really good against motherwell last week. In fact he was excellent against Motherwell last week. I think some of our fans are really spoilt. Just cos someone hasn't played well for a few games we should get rid of them - I'd love to hear who we could get in to replace them that is within our respurce pool...

Golly has a lot still to offer to us, even if he is not in the starting line-up he is a great guy to have for cover. IMHO an in form Golly is better than an inform Hastings, although I take the point that he (golly) has not been playing to his potential this season.

We still need all these type of experienced players, either playing or on the bench or just in the squad so we have big

fairly high quality group of players to choose from and to cover for suspensions or injuries. If we cut any slack it will probably be from the younger quotient who look as if they may not be

up to it or from our overstocked midfield ( Fox anyone?)

Overzealous censorship... Maybe if you typed mi-**** it might pass, cokkney might get through, and also barsteward can be used, its just finding out how close we can get.... Johndo?

Thats a poor statement to hand to a guy who always gives plenty of effort. I have no doubt he still has plenty to offer ICT and imagine he will be raring to go after the pre season matches. Lots of misplaced passes on Saturday, but he was not alone in that department.

I will put it down to match sharpness, give him the support he deserves. Fifteen, it is probably an age thing, you will grow out of it.