dissapointed old invernessian

latviaman

Just returned from Inverness, took my wife round my old haunting spots and they have all gone!!

It seems the heart has gone from the town, even the Market steps do not seem the same

The worst thing!!!! 3-0 on Saturday, we watched the match and she liked the pies but not the score, was it seven points  we took last season ??

Anyway will watch with interest, and keep in touch, and keep the memories coming

Doug and Natasha

wb latviaman - you managed to get your account sorted out then  :004:

I have only been gone 4 years but I noticed change each of the three times I have been back .... and not all of it for the better !

Out of intrest latviaman......wat places were you wanting to show the missus?

Scotty....do you know the old hostel at Dalneigh is completely gone and is now about 50 brand new flats? I know wat you guys mean about change.........I live here and cant keep up with all the change

CB

I was not even aware , till I read on this site that Ladies of the night frequented, Boots corner. I tried to find Rod the Mod but was unsuccessful, so including the football match nothing to smile about, mind you my wife enjoyed the pies at half-time, so maybe that is a bonus. We did hire a car and did the grand tour so she has seen the Monster, well a replica, she is now checking on the website to see what I did not show her.