Who should replace Charlie Christie?

Johnboy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rowan Alexander??? :017: Do we really want a manager who had an open cheque book to pay silly money to players. I dont think he could handle the role reversal. Anyhoo.....he is still Gretna manager (according to him) :blah01: :crazy07:

Guest ictdave

I would take robbo back.

:frustrated01:

Why would you have Robbo back? What exactly has he done since leaving that makes him the stand out candidate? Ditto for Brewster

Ill admit it not alot but look at what he did for caley we would still be in the 1st division if it wasnt for him.  And look at all the other managers that people are mentioning are any of them better than robbo?  In my opinion no.(well maybe exept for warnock but hes not going to come to ICT is he?)

Caleythistleonline.com should be manager, with online polls for decision making.

It'll save the club a salary, and this website is overflowing with people who know better than the professionals.

Can someone start work on our application?

Caleythistleonline.com should be manager, with online polls for decision making.

It'll save the club a salary, and this website is overflowing with people who know better than the professionals.

Can someone start work on our application?

Aye, you can do it for nowt, i'll need a salary for all the hassle....

Guest samuelbarros

I'd go for Alex Ferguson.

He's clearly finished at Man Utd, what with them being just 1 point off the relegation zone, and given his years at Aberdeen, isn't averse to living in the  north of Scotland.

Why not give it to Parkie!!!!  He's no puppet, and has more passion in his little finger

than some players have in their whole body!

DONALD PARK FOR MANAGER - HE DESERVES IT- HE WON'T TAKE ANY CR@P!

I'd be disappointed if we did go for Robbo or Brewster - definite step backwards,

we need to move forward.  DP has the experience to do that for us!

there's no way warnock will come here.

i would like to see brewster back as manager.park as assistant and duncan shearer as an assistant too.and maybe take in a few more coaches.and brewster would know that he won't be successful with other clubs and would  probably stay with us for the long long term so he could build a very good squad and before that keep us in the SPL.

but whoever is appointed the board really have to pull there finger out and start backing managers with a bit of money to spend.

also i would to see 1 or 2 scouts brought in.

the coaches and the scouts can come when the manager comes so he can decide who he wants.

but brewster manager park and shearer assistants thats perfect i would say.

o and brewster can still stick the ball in the back of the net but i would prefer he retired from playing footie.

Parkie has turned down numerous offers to be a manager, he just prefers being a coach or assistant.

I know, I know - but I can dream can't I!

Did you see him on Saturday - sprinted half way down the touchline to get the ball back so we had ever second to get an equaliser!

Give me that phone, I'll ask him again!  :015:

Brewster is not a good manager and I would be disappointed if he came back.  Brewster the player made Brewster the manager look good.  It was clear to see at Dundee Utd how poor a manager he was, they were awful and as he was injured he didn't have an influence on the park. 

When he was at ICT we only really played well when Brewster played well, the whole team was set up to suit his style of play.  It didn't work without him and as he's not got much playing time left I can't see him doing even a half decent job.

I'd be gutted if we made him manager, I wouldn't stop supporting the team but I think I'd really lack a realy enthusiasm with him at the helm.

I've no idea who we should look to, I'm sure there will be plenty of candidates putting their name forward and I just hope we can get someone who can do a good job and bring ICT forward.

i still cant believe the amount of people really happy to see the poor guy out of a job, he is one of our own, a guy who loves the club as much as anyone on here, yes he probably did take on more than he was capable of BUT we all know he soul searched before taking the job and i am pretty sure he done the same before quitting. Good luck 10cc , all the best and cheers

I have said it before and I will say it again... If Shearer comes here, my Season ticket goes into Bin 1.

Brewster was not given the best help at Arabs and I feel he can do better. We don't need another striker, but I think he is Caley-minded. Getting the team back to his levels of fitness is worth and extra man.

But other than that, no other appointment fills me with anticipation. What about a foreigner, or an unknown or an unknown foreigner. We have a great squad now, we just need a leader.