How Many Games Have You Been To?

RiG

Because I have as much originality as a brush I have stolen this topic from P & B. Simple really how many games this seaosn have you been able to take in?

This is in no way meant to be a competition (honestly!) but it's something that takes me away from reading about facilitation for a bittie - plus I also know that about 4 or 5 folk will have been to way more games than me and fair play to them.

Friendly 0/6 5189-53.gif

League 21/35 5189-54.gif

League Cup 1/3 5189-55.gif

Scottish Cup 2/4 5189-56.gif

If we did it season by season I would have pretty impressive totals ... but since my move over the pond its not so good ......

League 1/35 .... and thats it although it was a 7000 mile round trip to get to it !!! although thanks to Radio Scotland Online I have been there in spirit for 'most' of the games .....

Friendlies - None

League - Three (Will be five by end of season)

League Cup - Two

Scottish Cup - None

Somewhat below my usual standard....must do better! :cry:

Friendlies - None

League - Three (Will be five by end of season)

League Cup - Two

Scottish Cup - None

Somewhat below my usual standard....must do better! :cry:

WooHoo - for once I did more miles than Gringo in a season !! - was looking at my 'aeroplan miles' statement last night and my trip was 8254 miles overall ... (7200+ for Toronto - London and back, and 1000 for London - Inverness and back)

Guest ictdave

Ive been to a fair few this season only games ive missed have been midweek away games

Friendly 1/6

League 33/35

League Cup 2/3

Scottish Cup 2/4