Food you dont see anymore

SMEE

Guest Jock Watt

Would this be anything like the one from the 70s involveing Marlon Brando and butter?

Aye, A wonderful movie starring Marlon and some French sheila who never appeared in any other movie!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Jock Watt

Thon beautiful chocolate-covered marshmallow things (called tea cakes, I think ?).  I could eat half a dozen (that's SIX for the younger readers !) at one sitting !!!!!!

You still get them mallow teacakes here Jock. Thing is...sometimes they can be mallowish and somrtimes more creamy inside

Also very topical, ruling just awarded Marks and Spencers several million pounds VAT refund after yeears of "are teacakes a cake or a biscuit?" argument....apparently their a cake!!

Cakes or Biscuits linky

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an order in from here

Chocolate fags and Spanish Gold are still fantastic  :022:, but lucky tatties, wow - I guess when you're a kid you don't care about smashing all your teeth out and your entire face being covered in cinnamon.