On a LSM

Guest CALEY108

Meanwhile, back on the subject of the Fanzines.....are we (collectively) going to look to see if we can find some way and somewhere that these can be put online for everyone to reminisce over and enjoy?

Regardless of current individual allegiances, most of us have fond memories of Thistle and Caley and I think it would be a worthwhile project.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CALEY108

No, Mr McGillivrays hired help, with their "free" season tickets (season ticket = 1 vote) voted Caley out of existence. I voted the same as most of my fellow Howden Enders. If the majority on folk in the Rose St hall had been asked to pay 20 quid for their right to vote, you can bet they'd have left in their droves.

They made sure that another 15 members were barred from voting (guess which way these votes were going), and they even had the Caley team (employees, not members) voting.

Possibly Jed Bush was presiding over the voting? Either way, it wasn't even close to a fair vote. Why did they even bother pretending it was up for debate?

The above hits the nail on the head for me anyway

"Yes Voters" included people who had never been to Telford St never seen Caley play but they all were there lined up to kill Caley off, an absolute disgrace, how these people sleep at night even after 14 years is beyond me

Getting the players to vote just shows how desperate they were to kill Caley off,very very sad indeed

CaledonianFC should have been allowed to go it alone ,the merger stunk and it still stinks

THE END