brewster after sat,s game

strathyjags

a mate who knows grassa very,very well(my mates a director of clach)was in the heathmount on sat night as part of a stag party,and met grassa,charlie+brewster drinking there,he said seemingly brewster was well gone,grassa spoke to my mate,then heard brewster say to grassa "i wish i had never left inverness or ict" we could of told him that before he left,you made your bed now lie in it

Getting back to the original topic. (and sorry for the delay in replying to this but I've been away from PC all week) Blackieforce, if your mate seen those people then he would have seen me, and maybe even Caley100.

Point 1. Craig Brewster does not get 'well gone'. He's a guy who has a couple of beers and no more. Yes he was in the Heathmount, he had a meal there. His house is in Inverness so why shouldn't he be out for a bite and a drink. What he actually said was " I feel like I may have made a mistake leaving a successful club but I have a job to do and I will do it".

Point 2. Also in the Heathmount that night were Grassa, CC, Mark Brown and his woman, Me and my wife, Caley100 and many other people who like to have a good time on a saturday night. The one thing we have in common is that we dont make stories out of what we may have heard.

I note that your post never got much attention, which says to me that the majority of ICT fans are not interested in the 'gutter press' type of post.