Life Great Unanswered Questions

Dmacca

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?

Why do supermarkets have so many checkouts when only keep 3 or 4 open?

If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

If there's a wheelchair-bound comedian, is it still called "stand-up"?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

What shape is the sky?

If you fart and burp at the same time, would it make a vacuum in your tummy?

Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?

You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?

Why is there only ONE Monopolies Commission?

Why don't you ever see baby pigeons?

Why do we leave expensive cars in the driveway, when we keep worthless junk in the garage?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why don't you ever see baby pigeons?

I did once, but not for long.

I was being shown round an old textile mill in Huddersfield, when we came across some baby pigeons on the floor in an unused part of the site. My guide instantly set about stamping them all to death in a frenzied rage. He didn't like pigeons.

Guest TinCanFan

If aliens landed in America would they be called illegal aliens like immigrant Mexicans etc?

Why is it that animals like pandas and dolphins are indangered but horrible animals like pigeons, seagulls and rats have large populations?

If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

Why would they work on a dead person?

If your in a spaceship traveling at the speed of light and you switch the lights on.......do they work?

Yes - Interesting fact, if your traveling at the speed of light and you measure the speed of light whilst doing so, it still measures the same!!!

I was being shown round an old textile mill in Huddersfield...

Q. Has Yngwie got a life yet?

This was in the line of duty many year ago, and leads onto another unanswered question.

I was helping value the assets of the mill, which had just gone into receivership. They had several of these massive yarn machines, 30 yards long. The next day I went back and they were all gone!

A witness had seen several lorries turn up in the night, and a very large team of people set about dismantling the machines and loading them up. He called the police but they did not respond.

The machines were never seen again, but the word in the trade was that one of the directors (who happened to be a freemason) nicked them and flogged them to a contact in Syria.

Why do ppl wait till they are getting off the bus to put their used tickets in the ticket bin, rather than put it in on the way to their seat. Less weight to carry! :017:

Because if an Inspector should board the bus and you are not in possession of a ticket then he can ask you to pay again.  Should you refuse he will ask for your name and address and you will be sent an invoice for the fare plus admin costs, should you refuse to pay that then you will then be taken to court for the debt - trust me, it does happen.  Should you refuse to provide your name and address then you will be reported to the police and CCTV footage will be used in order to identify you.

All in all...it's really much easier to put up with the burden of the extra weight  :015:

• 4 weeks later...