What really bugs you ??

dumpmaster

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1  Bus drivers - They just pull out in front of you as if they own the road. :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07:

2  Taxi drivers-  Doing u-turns without indicating. :023: :023: :023:

3  Male drivers- They think they are always right. :018: :018: :018:

1  Bus drivers - They just pull out in front of you as if they own the road. :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07:

2  Taxi drivers-  Doing u-turns without indicating. :023: :023: :023:

3  Male drivers- They think they are always right. :018: :018: :018:

1. ok thats one of the two admins upset .... (the other agrees with you)

2. ok thats one of the mods upset .... (the others probably agree with you too)

3. ok thats the rest of the mods/admins upset .... just leaves Guzz and Maimie on your side  :015: :015: :015:

Sophia....there is more to life than trawling thro this forum in the hope that someone may say something you find offensive/discriminatory/racist/sexist/ageist , just so you get to go on one of your morale crusades/witchunts.

This (ex) bus driver wouldn't disagree with the above comment in the slightest, but having witnessed things from the other side I can assure you that other road users do just as much to annoy bus drivers as bus drivers do to annoy them.  Trust me on one thing though...when you pit a bus against a car, you will only ever get one winner  :015:

Sophia....there is more to life than trawling thro this forum in the hope that someone may say something you find offensive/discriminatory/racist/sexist/ageist , just so you get to go on one of your morale crusades/witchunts.

Well said SMEE  :021:  Kind of ironic that it's on this thread really  :023:

And RiG, anyone actually living in this city knows what a waste of space ACC are, I can certainly understand your choice of language!

Is it off topic..? Sophia's obsession with PC seems to bug just about everyone on this site....  :029:

I have never been abrasive to anyones views on here before, but have to agree here with JB, Sophia bugs me to **** with her views, i don't take part in this forum to hear this constant PC crap, i think she needs to look elsewhere to express them.

Enough said.

1) People who walk in front of wee mans buggy refusing to move.

2) Old people in their mobilty scooters who cut you up when walking along or worse when they nearly hit you.

3) Peoplw who nit pick at other peoples comments on here !!!

I have many more maybe im just a gurny cow !!!

What really bugs me are people who are not appreciative of irony!

RIG ? ?hollyoaks - can any other show drag out storylines for as long as this programme??

sophia ? ?You watch Hollyoaks do you!?

RIG - Erm.....no

sophia -  ?Where do you get the storyline info from and why would you be interested??

RIG ? ?Sorry, you've lost me here.?

Dictionary definition - a person lacking intelligence or common sense.

Perhaps in this context OK

In Laws , Celtic , Gordon Strachan ,OF supporters from Inverness , Victoria Beckham , Mondays , Hangovers , Christmas , the new family in Coronation St (next door to the Platts), X factors Loui Walsh & Danni Minogue

ive  got lots more but if i list them all you'll only wonder why ive not flung myself off the Kessock bridge by now ! :crazy07:

oh aye , i forgot to put this one ,    People who dont answer my txts GRR ,

co-op in culloden. doesn't matter when you go in or how many of their brain dead staff they have on the tills it still takes 20 mins to buy a paper

fords

the glaswegian accent

steve lovell's late goals or indeed any of his and aberdeens goals

inshes roundabout- nobody can convince me it is not just very wrong

shops selling english water in scotland. :008:

people that go walking with ski poles- morons

ramblers or just the term rambler

co-op in culloden. doesn't matter when you go in or how many of their brain dead staff they have on the tills it still takes 20 mins to buy a paper

fords

the glaswegian accent

steve lovell's late goals or indeed any of his and aberdeens goals

inshes roundabout- nobody can convince me it is not just very wrong

shops selling english water in scotland. :008:

people that go walking with ski poles- morons

ramblers or just the term rambler

Was just awa to post meh own but that just about covers it   :015:

( with the exception of Steve Lovell)