What really bugs you ??

dumpmaster

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edinburgh City Council - in a similar circumstance to Rig - basically the are useless - they even admitted there is a 6 month lead time between them receiving confirmation of student status and the stopping harrassing me for money I don't owe them.

First Scotrail. The MOST unprofessional company ever - cannot believe they way they are run - doublecharged me for train ticket by accident then took 45 days to get the money back. Had trains leaving early, train tickets not arrive on time, an 8.5 hour journey between Edinburgh and Inverness. GNER are ten times better

GNER are cr*p. Falling to bits trains. Worst record of all for timekeeping. Mannerless staff.

I must have been lucky on my journeys then. Wireless Internet, working electrical sockets for your laptop or whatever, a decentish buffet car (still way too expensive), reasonable staff and only 1 majorly late journey out of tleast 40 or 50 including around a dozen to London.

- Automated telephone information lines - i just want to talk to real Person.

- 3 mobile network

- manufactured pop tat who do nothing but cover songs and call themselves bands.

- People not being able to cope with being separated from their mobile phones for even the shortest time.

what really REALLY bugs me is when I'm driving somewhere and the driver in front puts his screen washer thing on and then clouds of fine spray blows back right onto my windscreen - ghrrrr - then I have to wipe my windscreen  Vauxhaulls are the worst offenders, feckin spray everywhere.    :008: :008: :008:

what really REALLY bugs me is when I'm driving somewhere and the driver in front puts his screen washer thing on and then clouds of fine spray blows back right onto my windscreen - ghrrrr - then I have to wipe my windscreen  Vauxhaulls are the worst offenders, feckin spray everywhere.    :008: :008: :008:

FW drives a Vauxhall -  Definitely not a good idea to get too close to her tail..... :023:

People who never have anything positive to say!                                                                   

How some people can go through life being totally negative all the time is really quite sad.

And also bad loser managers ( Mr Collins I mean you) take your defeat on the chin and dry your eyes you were beaten fair and square yesterday.

Posts that are made up of the single word:

?source?

It?s rather rude to insinuate that valuable unsubstantiated gossip may not have factual foundation.