Charlie Speaks

Ritchie Sacramento

?I sat down with the director of football Graham Bennett and had a good conversation with him. I think people were reading between the lines and realised that there had been periods throughout the 18 months where I wasn?t totally comfortable with the situation.

Very diplomatic. And does the text not suggest that he moved over for Brewster !!

?I did feel sometimes I was too close to the whole thing being a local lad but it was hugely unforgettable experience the 18 months and I had some very fond memories.

?I sat down with the director of football Graham Bennett and had a good conversation with him. I think people were reading between the lines and realised that there had been periods throughout the 18 months where I wasn?t totally comfortable with the situation.

?Sometimes I feel I was a bit too close to it and perhaps also I take things too much to heart and I think perhaps looking back you have to be a bit more thick skinned. Some of Immortal Howden Ender's comments on Caley Thistle Online upset me greatly. In fact that was what probably tipped me over the edge...""

?It?s a great club I will not say a bad word about the club, I think I contributed greatly towards its progress.

Hmmm.... :024:

?I did feel sometimes I was too close to the whole thing being a local lad but it was hugely unforgettable experience the 18 months and I had some very fond memories.

?Sometimes I feel I was a bit too close to it and perhaps also I take things too much to heart and I think perhaps looking back you have to be a bit more thick skinned. Only the Immortal Howden Ender's comments on Caley Thistle Online kept me going through those dark timesy. In fact that was what probably stopped me from going over the edge...""

?It?s a great club I will not say a bad word about the club, I think I contributed greatly towards its progress.

Hmmm.... :024:

:blah01:

Guest Aboynamedsue

Also, thanks for the link.

Since I will be at the game, could someone who is watching Setanta on Sunday give some kind of short summary of Charlie's thoughts on the game and post them on here. That could be interesting.

Hmmm :024: