Which Stadiums....

Mrs Pauliebee

Skydome, Toronto .... (oops, I mean 'Rogers Centre' now that they renamed it) .... or perhaps they can be the opposition for opening of the new 'soccer' stadium that is supposed to be built in the next year or two just west of the Rogers' Centre & Air Canada centre

Although, to be fair, the best place to watch them is at the likes of Recreation Park or other small grounds where the action is only a few feet away .... maybe not glamorous for the players or fans, but you feel closer to the action.

Very true Scotty, i miss the touchline banter with ref's and players alike, used to get great crack with some ref's in the lower leagues, everything seems so much more serious now.

As i have never seen ICT outwith Scotland ( where Tynecastle is my fav away venue ) i would like to see them play in the Faeroes national stadium in the first round of the Intertoto thing.

Guest InvernessC***y THISTLE

....would you like to watch Caley play?

Non-scottish grounds!

I'd love Millenium and Nou Camp.

NONE

I would however like to see THISTLE play Winsor park

• 2 weeks later...
Guest caley till AYE die

the AOL arena in hamburg,the Allianz arena in munich, anfield and deepdale or elland road.

Guest DutchICTfan

Amsterdam Arena against Ajax. The two clubs I'm mad about playing against eachother is a dream which can, one day, come true.

"There was a mouse....Where?...There on the stair, right there..a little mouse with clogs on...well I declare...going clip,clippety clop on the stair."

What a feckin **** taking chant that would be?? :015: :015:

Last game I went to at the Arena was well shyte. :019: :019:

Guest DutchICTfan

Yeah and I can name you a lot more shyte games this season, but next season will be better. Danny Blind has been fired and rumour has it Henk ten Cate from Barcalona will be the new manager(I really hope so).