Who do you fancy first game next season?

Mrs Pauliebee

Who do you want us to play first next season ?  

252 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aberdeen
    • Celtic
    • Dundee Utd
    • Hearts
    • Hibs
    • Falkirk
    • St Mirren
    • Rangers
    • Motherwell
    • Kilmarnock
    • Dunfermline

Dont care as long as its home fer a change, seems to me when they ( feck wits at the SPL ) punch all the info into the comperputer, they have an afterthought about ICT the wee team up north.

We fancy a trip to Hibs to start the season the same way that we ended at Easter Road. Lets start off with a fab 3 points in the bag and hopefully that will start a run of wins at home to bump up the crowds. :D

To start off I thought this thread was about which player you fancied oops :oops:

St. Mirren or United away. St. Mirren because they think that they will breeze into top 6 - okay more their fans do but I would love to cuff them.

United - do I have to give a reason?

Rangers at home would be good. Le Guen and a lot of new players first game in the league, hopefully they will not have got their act together and I don't think we would have a better chance to gub the weegie scum. :lol:

Guest Rebelwithoutaclue

Dundee utd at home. Lets get points on the board early and build from there.

Guest Chemist

Happily take the jam tarts home or away, as they will be reeling after being knocked out of europe before the start of the league, same as celtic last season. OR i would nt mind yinited, or celtic or aberdire

We have thought about this and we think we will have St. Mirren at Home as our first game. Last season we played Dundee in our last game before the split at Home. They got relegated and we played the newly promoted team Away first - Falkirk.

This season before the split we played Livi Away and they have gone down. So St. Mirren come up and we might play them at Home first....

....if the system works!

Guest calaiscasual

We have thought about this and we think we will have St. Mirren at Home as our first game. Last season we played Dundee in our last game before the split at Home. They got relegated and we played the newly promoted team Away first - Falkirk.

This season before the split we played Livi Away and they have gone down. So St. Mirren come up and we might play them at Home first....

....if the system works!

Try ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: my ability to enbolden knows no bounds

we always seem 2 play falkirk in one o th first games o th season.

99-00 second home game

00-01second home game

01-02first home game

02-03second home game

03-04first game of season, away

05-06first game of season, away

i wouldnt b surprised if we play them in th first or second game of next season.

• 1 month later...

....if the system works!

Try ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: my ability to enbolden knows no bounds

:011: :011:

My genius knows no bounds.

Last two seasons we have played the team who get relegated last game before the split so you read it here first Falkirk will get relegated