ICT forum footballers ....

Drochit Blue

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet i live  in balloch so fine and handy  :021:i'll manage some tuesdays but sometimes playing on the astroturf on tues too

also ive got the football academy in tinkerville booked for indoor on wednesdays 8 till 9 for next 5 months if anyone wants a game let us know to get numbers sorted. 7 aside is a nice number for the size of pitch there

Game on, full size nets, hope for 7 a side. I forgot about the Man U / barca game when deciding a start night, but should still be enough for a game. Probably more entertainment at Balloch.

Drochit Blue, your in box is full!

il be there if rosscoe can find it  :029:

Dominated from the 1st minute till last by myself!

Looking foward to next week! :021:

Not true, us more mature experienced players ( ahem ) used our silky skills and let you youngsters do the running.  :023:

hmmm! :023: and i was the only young one doing any running!  Think I scored about 8 or 9?? :blah01:

Not true, us more mature experienced players ( ahem ) used our silky skills and let you youngsters do the running.  :023:

hmmm! :023: and i was the only young one doing any running!  Think I scored about 8 or 9?? :blah01:

Yeah, but 7 were offside... :015:

Seriously though, great game, good turnout, looking forward to next week.  :021:

:017: :014: