Reserve game today

Guest eliza

Still nothing on Club website with a result or details of the Reserves game at Rangers today.   Surely someone could put some info out.

Anyone know the result, who was in our team, please?  Was the game even on?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor show from ICT Management when they cannot get details on the ICT site and ICT fans have to go to the opposing teams site for info.

Get it sorted, ICT, and show the Reserves that they are an important part of the team. :32:

P & J have a report but it's too early for a link as their site won't be updated. I'm out all day today, but maybe someone could keep an eye out for it.  Blackie, Hart and Rankin all played.

To be fair to Angela and everyone else in the office. The official site does not have twenty four hour cover for updates. The match was away and kicked of at two. By the time it finished and a report sent back up I'm sure the office would have been closed and the staff away home.

Alex - nice of you to offer defence, but Fiona does work late on a regular basis to update the site and she did exactly that last night. It would seem that some people couldn't souce it for some reason, but the information was put on the official site sometime last night.

Alex - nice of you to offer defence, but Fiona does work late on a regular basis to update the site and she did exactly that last night. It would seem that some people couldn't souce it for some reason, but the information was put on the official site sometime last night.

Must be a problem at PTV then as the source code indicates it was published on 21 Nov 2007 at 09:53:00 GMT

However, I do sympathise with Fiona as its not always easy to get something up on a site in a timely fashion as myself and Donald both know ....... and if your website supplier has a proprietary publishing system which you have very little control over that can make it even harder. (trust me ... after a few years with Rivals, SportNetwork and now controlling all aspects of our own site, we know all about the foibles of third party suppliers !)

I think there was a problem Scotty, I got a message to say that it was put up last night but it would seem that we couldn't access it for some reason. They might have re submitted it this morning or the problem might have been resolved then. Way above my understanding.

Anything for a moan.  The reserves are less important and as it was an away game which always makes it more difficult to get the information it would be submitted when available or next day.  Some people have no patience.

I wasn't having a moan - I asked the question at nearly 8.30pm on the day of the game, having looked up the site umpteen times.

For tm4tj to post that the Reserves are less important is a shocking statement - these are players trying to get into the 1st team and comments like that are uncalled for.   

:33: tm4tj from me.

Of course they are less important, the reserve league is less important, the results mean nothing, the games are only to keep sharpness up for those on the fringes, or injured players coming back.  Winning the reserve league means nothing, it means that Rangers or Celtic field juniors or U19s mostly.

You really know how to moan about the club, some supporter not.

"Poor show from ICT Management when they cannot get details on the ICT site and ICT fans have to go to the opposing teams site for info." 

Sounds like a moan to me, get behind the club.

Get it sorted, ICT, and show the Reserves that they are an important part of the team.

It's not my job to inspire them. I have not said the individuals are less important, however they are, but that the reserves overall are not as important as the first team.  How many reserve teams do you see winning the SPL.

And in our team they are not all young players in the reserves.  Other SPL squads play youngsters on occasions, therefore the reserve league can never be competitive.

Quote for tonights Highland Snooze from Proctor "His (brewster) motto has always been that any god and consistent performances in the reserves won't go un-noticed. All you can do is give 100 percent"

Unless of course your name is Dean MacDonald, who has been given no chance at all this season despite scoring regularly for the reserves and wasn't even in the team for the reserves against Rangers.  :rolleyes02:

TM4TJ - Eliza has been one of the least moany posters on this site since she started posting, if she wants a wee moan now and again, thats fine, good for her!

Since when have you become the moan police anyway, its not like we're short of stuff to moan about!

I don't know what came over me, I felt like a woman and wanted the last word :029:

I never told her to stop moaning, I merely pointed out to her that she had moaned previously and I got a telling off for it :015:

So I accept your apologies :blah01:

Brosno, Macdonald was allegedly feeling unwell, that was the reason he never played.

Eliza - I am with ya all the way honey.  :004:  I prefer to be sarcastic and abusive rather than being rude and ignorant.  :018:

The reserves are the life blood of clubs like ICT and deserve to be well supported and well reported on.

Moderation can simply explode yer sense of super-ego.  :crazy07:

I am totally surprised that a very innocent question raised - and it was a genuine query, I wanted to know the result of the Reserves game, resulted in 23 responses(? some of them) and 510 viewings so far?!.

Maybe that shows that there is interest in the result of Reserves games and I am not losing the battle for the Reserves after all?

That a small query should engender so much, oh dear!!!! (or as someone else dear to our hearts would say - oh my!)

When the next away Reserves game occurs, I shall phrase my question VERY carefully.  Come on, the Reserves, next Tuesday!!!at home.  I'll be there - will tm4tj?and his "supporters"? 

Note:

Ta muchly, IHE, for the comments AND I just love to be called honey xx