Brewster Can Go

wyness_is_god

:001: seems to be a lot of threads on different subjects with views about Brewster in them ,mainly in the Rankin one :001:

so here's a similar one for those who would like to see Brewster go to get it all off their chests  :021:

Personally i think hes a tactical twit with no idea of how to handle being this low in the league, he proved that at Tannadice and he's doing the same thing here, his decisions are a joke, his timings of subs can be worrying and his personal issues with players seem to be controlling a much weakend team being picked on a matday.

Hopefully he leaves sooner rather than later to give a new manager time to come in and evaluate the squad and have some time to have a look at whats in the transfer market this January.

Didn't want him here to begin with, tried to give him a chance, but he's just crap.  :crazy07:

Confucious say -"It is better to leave while everyone wishes you'd stay, than to stay until they wish you'd leave!"

And what about our glorious Management team this season - "Don't bother complaining, those who listen can't help, and those who can help don't listen."

Brewster is a grade A arse, the messiah has returned to feck up the club big style do us all a favour Brewster just feck off you are drawing your wage under false pretenses if I was as utterly sh1te at my job as you are I would have been sacked months ago.

Do the club a favour and resign.

Makes a change from you moaning about people moaning  :023:

Anyway, back on topic, he should never have been given another chance here, he's worse now than he was first time round! I would be delighted to see the back of him, and could he take Mike Smith with him?

Guest WynessLegend

I agree.

Brewster can go .............

he can go on for many years to be the best and most successful Manager this club has seen.

So far, he has turned this club round and is starting to get the fitness and discipline of the squad right.

Excellent management to keep Black out of the squad today after he threw the dummy out the pram a fortnight ago.

I look forward to seeing what shrewd transfer moves he makes in January.

Guest Aboynamedsue

When he came back i was willing to give Brew the benefit but with all thats been happening of late i'm not so sure

Why all the unsettlement ???

I along with many others will be gutted if we lose any more quality players

GET IT SORTED BREW

I think if we can muddle along with the players we have until the January window,and dependant on results and league position ,we may not have to change the squad to much.

I know we are a bit light defensively but other than that I don't think we should change the squad to much.

A few players could be put out on loan and if there are players desperate to leave, then try and get some money for them first and then get them off the wage bill asap.(we don't want another Dargo situation)

If we can get a wee run of form there is no reason for us not get into the top six.

:021:

Guest TonyICT

brewster is a very good technical player but he is not the manager that caley need a this moment. it would be very good for the team if we had him as a player rather than a manager. if brewster went i think it wouldnt be to bad for caley.

We're four points from 6th and 11 from bottom.

Under Brewster we've won 16 points from a possible 33 having played each of the other teams once since he took over.

This is a magnificent achievement considering the circumstances in which he took over and he should be applauded by the supporters - especially those who were calling for his head a fortnight ago. 

Some of these comments not looking too clever now....!!

I can see a lot of this kind of post happening over the next few months. It goes both ways with people from both sides ready to pounce as soon as they have some ammo.

It's the same with players as well. Bearing in mind how many people wanted Ian Black out last season perhaps some of those people aren't looking to clever now either as are those slagging him off earlier this week?