Old Garages of The Sneck

Guest Glen Mhor

How could we have forgotten the Moskivich from Macgillvarys Garage in Ardersier This was triggered by the Ladas at Gollanfield owned by the same people cant remember which came first .People laughed at a lada franchise but it was a very profitable one Seafield Motors would agree with that.

• 1 month later...
Guest Bob the dog

Brian MacGregor had a garage (shed) at the bottom of Academy street before he moved to the Haugh. If memory serves me right he used to have the franchise for VW. Donald MacKenzie Motors did indeed start off in Tomnachurich street opposite Westcome the butchers. Donald MacKenzie was the best boss I ever had. Can ayeone remember the name of the motor bike garage down the riverside that sold BSA's?

Ness Motors in Inverness run a pretty efficient operation so I dont know what has happened in Perth

I was a loyal customer of Inveralmond Motors. Found them great to deal with then Ness Motors took over and I experienced nothing but disrespect and down right arrogance. I now drive a Ford.

Ness Motors in Inverness run a pretty efficient operation so I dont know what has happened in Perth

I was a loyal customer of Inveralmond Motors. Found them great to deal with then Ness Motors took over and I experienced nothing but disrespect and down right arrogance. I now drive a Ford.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire then.  :001: